Chapter 7✨

3rd persons POV:

After the ceremony everyone started enjoying the party. Many came to the lovely couple and congratulate them. Jungkook and Jimin danced together the smile never leaving their lips. The whole pack was happy that their now Alpha had found such a lovely mate who would lead the strong pack.

After all the dancing and fun, night came. Today was a full moon meaning the pack would run together and howl at the moon in Thanks of the new members of the pack. Everyone shifted into their wolves. Lovely shades of different fur colors could be seen. Everyone was big and majestic. The new couple haven't seen each others wolf yet so it was a very anticipated moment. Jungkook has been wondering how would Jimin look in his wolf form. What color would he be, what size, his eyes would they stay their pretty light brown or would they change to a new color? Many question where swimming in their minds until they opened their eyes and saw each other.

Jimin was a small wolf yet he was big for an omega. His fur was a beautiful pure white that resembled snow, yet it had perks of blonde in the face, ears and tail. He had gray eyes and a majestic look. Jungkook was in absolute wow. Jimin was no different seeing Jungkooks wolf form. He was bigger than any alpha. He was gray, brown, and blondish, the three colors melting together perfectly. His eyes where light green. He had an overall strong aura that screamed Alpha and would make anyone want to summit.

 He had an overall strong aura that screamed Alpha and would make anyone want to summit

Both wolves eyed each other taking in every little detail

Both wolves eyed each other taking in every little detail. Jungkook approached Jimin slowly and rubbed their heads together. Jimin licked Jungkooks cheek and nuzzled his head against the under part of his jaw. Jungkook licked the top of Jimin's head and showed him a goofy grin. Both wolves rubbed themselves against each others bodies making their scents tangle together perfectly.

The whole pack ran around and played with the younger ones until the moon was right in the center of the sky. That's when they all got in position and howled as loud as they could. They howled thanking the moon goddess for everything and this time Jungkook was truly thankful and happy to be howling next to his mate. His future, the person his going to make a new life with , a pup of their own. He couldn't wait for it. He's going to have his pack and the best family next to this beautiful omega.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

After the ceremony was officially over everyone returned to their cabins except for the new mates. Jungkook had dragged Jimin far from everyone and was leading him somewhere through the forest. "Jungkook-ssi... where are you taking me?" Asked Jimin in a small whisper. "Somewhere, your going to love it" Said Jungkook with a never leaving smile. After about 15 minutes they reached a river that had a waterfall and was surrounded by beautiful flowers of every color. Jimin gasped and looked around in awe. "Wow.. this place is beautiful" Said Jimin and Jungkook nodded. "This is not it though.. follow me" .
Jungkook grabbed Jimin hands one again and lead him towards the river. "Are we going into the river?" Asked Jimin and Jungkook nodded. "But aren't we gonna get wet. It's a little cold the water must be freezing." Said Jimin and Jungkook stoped and looked at him. "Don't worry, trust me ok" said the Alpha grabbing the omegas face between his palms and looking deep into his eyes. The omega nodded and whispered a small ok. Jungkook gave a soft peck to Jimin's lips before parting and leading the way again. Once they were close enough Jimin saw what it seemed to be a trail of rocks leading to the side of the water fall. "Hold my hand and follow me carefully" Said jungkook and he stepped into the first rock Jimin following him. That way they reached the side of the waterfall where there was a gap big enough for them to fit without getting wet. They passed to the other side of the water fall and went into the small cave. "When I was a young pup and Jin Hyung couldn't play with me I would used that time to explore the forest and I discovered this place. This is the place I always come when I need to think or just take a break for a while. You know sort of an escape from the world." Said Jungkook leading the omega through the cave and thank god they were able to see in the dark thanks to their werewolves sight or else they would of need a source of light. Finally they reached the end of the cave and there were long vines looking like a natural curtains. They pushed them aside and if Jimin thought that part of the forest was beautiful this part was breathtaking. It was an open fiel full of flowers and trees. The night sky was clear of any clouds and full of stars.

(The place looks like this but full of flowers)"This was my place

"This was my place. Now is ours" Said Jungkook and Jimin turned to him smiling widely. "Thank you for trusting me and showing me this place. It's beautiful". Jungkook was about to answer when Jimin stepped on his tip toes and kissed him. Jungkook shut his eyes and melt into the kiss. His hands traveled to Jimin's waist while the omegas hands went to tangle in his hair. "I love you" Said Jungkook braking the kiss. "I know is soon for that but I feel it and it's ok if you dontjdjd" Jungkooks words got interrupted by Jimin's lips again. Jimin pulled away slightly "I love you" he said softly looking deeply into Jungkooks eyes to let him know his feeling were pure and true. Jungkook smiled widely and grabbed the back of Jimin's tight pulling him up. The omega wrapped his legs around Jungkooks torso and they both kiss again.

The kiss became passionate in not time. Hands where everywhere touching, feeling each other in a way they never have before. That night the two mates showed their love to each other under the stars with the moon as witness of their endless love.