Chapter 8✨

*Mature Content
The kiss became passionate in not time. Hands where everywhere touching, feeling each other in a way they never have before.

3 Person's POV:
Jungkook slowly lowered Jimin into the soft grass, lips never separating. Jimin locked his arms around Jungkooks neck and hands on his hair tugging slightly making the alpha moan. Jungkooks hands found Jimin's hip and gently gripped them. He hovered over the space between Jimin's legs hands going from his hips to his waist to his tights.

Both wolves parted their lips and the Alpha attacked the short boys neck leaving endless hickeys to show that now the omega belonged to him and to him only. Jimin let out soft pants and moans. He closed his eyes and relax into Jungkooks touch.

The Alphas hands found the hem of Jimin's white soft jacket and pull it over the omegas head. Jimin arched himself a little to make his mate work a little easier. Jungkook looked down at Jimin taking his gorgeous features. In Jungkooks eyes there was no living thing in this universe more breathtaking than his mate and he makes sure Jimin knew it. "You are gorgeous" Said Jungkook in a soft whisper and even though it was dark Jungkook could still tell that Jimin was a blushing mess. The alpha smiled and continue to kiss all over the omegas tummy making Jimin shiver.

After a while Jimin grows impatient and started unbuttoning Jungkooks dress shirt. "Kookie off" He Said once he was done. Jungkook nodded and sat up a little. Jimin did the same and slowly reached his mates shirt pulling it off his muscular shoulders and then kissing the expose skin. Jimin trailed his plump lips up to Jungkooks neck leaving his mark on the tan skin as well. When the omega was satisfied he trailed the kisses down reaching the Alphas abs and left a kiss in each and one of the them, then he looked up at his Alpha and gifted him a pretty yet flirtatious smile. The alpha smiled back and Jimin took the opportunity to attack his lips with a deep passionate kiss. However Jungkook got the lead pretty easy and inserted his tongue inside the small boys mouth exploring every single inch.

Between moans and kisses they kept on loosing their clothes until they were both laying naked under the stars

Both their cocks where painfully erect with pre- cum coming out already. Jimin's ass was dripping with slick and just the smell of it was making Jungkook go insane.

The Alpha made the first move and slide his hands over Jimin's butt cheeks massaging them. His hands reached between his cheeks and with his index finger he started rubbing the omegas entrance. Jimin's moans became louder and he even had to brake the kiss to be able to breath. Jungkook kept on kissing him on the jaw and neck while the omega throw his head back in ecstasy.

Jimin wanted to please his alpha as well so he took his small hand and started to carefully palm Jungkook erection.

Little by little both of them gained more confidence allowing Jimin to fully rub and pump Jungkooks erection while Jungkook had already 2 fingers scissoring Jimin's hole to losen him a bit.

"Alpha.. I- I can't wait anymore. Your knot.. I wanted... I want your huge dick inside of me please." Said Jimin in a pleasing voice giving Jungkook puppy eyes once they made eye contact. Jungkook let out a soft groan and nodded. "Fuck... yes baby.. your so wet... I bet as soon as I'm done with you.. you'll be full of my pups. Don't worry." Said Jungkook and with that he removed his fingers from inside Jimin and slowly hovered over him. He pushed Jimin's legs so they'll open little more and placed himself in between them. He took his cock in his hands and started rubbing the head on Jimin's entrance . "Are you ready?" He asked his omega. Once the smaller one nodded and let out a "please Alpha" Jungkook was gone. He shoved himself completely inside the omega making the both of them moan. The stretched burned a little but the pleasure was greater so Jimin was fine. Jungkook had to control himself not to cum already since Jimin's walls were wrapping so nicely around him.

"It feels so good inside you. So wet and warm" Said Jungkook. "Your dick.. feels amazing inside of me too" Said Jimin. By now both their cheeks and ears were as red as tomatoes and they both where heavily panting. "You can move now" whispered Jimin.

One thrust, two thrust... little by little Jungkook started moving. Lips where kissing any naked skin. Loud moans where the only thing it could be heard in the silent night.

Somewhere in the middle they stoped kissing and just looked into each others eyes. Jimin brought his hands to touch all of Jungkooks abs, arms and back in a slow sensual manner. Jungkook conectes their sweaty foreheads together whispering sweet nothings to his omega.

"I'm - I'm gonna cum. Alpha please I - I need your knot please" Said Jimin desperately. Jungkook let out a sensual moan and nodded. "Just a little more baby" . His knot started forming and with every thrust it sink deeper and deeper inside of Jimin. The omega shut his eyes tightly since the stretch was a little too much. Jungkook was big and thick already so the knot was painful. Once the knot was resting fully inside the omega, Jungkook nodded. "Cum for me beautiful" that's all it took for Jimin to cum between their sweaty bodies and clench his hole around Jungkook making him cum deep inside his omega. "You're cumming so much" Said Jimin tiredly. "I told you that after tonight i was going to get you full of my pups didn't I?" Whispered Jungkook making Jimin nod and smile. Still locked together the Alpha changed their position so he was on the bottom and Jimin was resting on top of him. They share a sweet kiss and whisper some I love yous before falling asleep underneath the stars.

******
The next day Jungkook woke up with the sun hitting his eyes. He slowly opened them only to feel that his knot was gone and he had slipped out of his omega while sleeping.

He looked down and smile at the sight. Now they were spooning with Jimin's front to him, his face hidden in the crook of his neck making soft breath to tickle him. The alpha smiled and held his mate, his hold tightening around the omegas waist. Jungkook kisses the blond boys forehead and with one of his hands started rubbing his back.

The omega let out a content sigh and opened his eyes. As soon as the omega saw his alpha he smiled widely. "Good morning love" Said Jungkook grabbing his waist and rolling over so Jimin was laying on top of him like last night. "Good morning" Said Jimin. "You look beautiful. Like always" Said Jungkook and Jimin blushed. "That's not true" he said and Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "Yes it is. Specially here with the blue sky as a background, the sun is hitting you just the right way that makes your hair look more blonde and your skin seems as it's glowing. You look like an absolute angel.... My Angel" Said Jungkook kissing his mates lips. The kiss was gentle and sweet.

The alpha slide his hands from the smaller's tights all over his butt to his back making Jimin shiver.

"You know it hasn't snowed anymore and at this time of day the river is warm and nice to dive in" Said Jungkook making Jimin smile. "Than Let's go" Said the smaller. Jungkook stood up with Jimin still around him and ran to the river making the omega in his arms giggle.

They cleaned themselves in the river, played around and to finish it all they makes sweet sweet love again. Always whispering how much they loved each other.