Introduction

Introduction

As you grow older in life, you meet many people.

You meet the good, of course ... but you do meet the bad and the ugly as well.

And although this refers to a film title, life isn't all Holywood.

In some cases  we only seem to meet the bad and the ugly. Find ourselves surrounded by them.

Then the question is raised: how do I respond to that? As a child or a teen, there isn't much you can do.

Beside, if you are raised in a civilized way, it appears you mustn't lower yourself to these people's approaches in life. You must raise above.

So you mustn't hit and run ... you can ... simply write.

So I did ...

When I was younger (like half my age now) I wrote like hundreds of texts: poems, haikus, thoughts, proverbs ... It worked out great, as to get rid of my frustrations about the bad and the ugly and part of this world I abhor. Therefor they sound rather negative, a kind of "black poetry". I got very close to publication, all of my texts were and are still copyrighted but then I realised ... I didn't want to sell this at all. These written words are me ... and ... I'm not for sale.

So as they were written by me as a teen - and I truly believe the written words (although the themes do) aren't submitted to trends - I thought of sharing some with the teens / people of today. Maybe we write for the same reason or we don't. Either way, let's get it out there!