Prologue

Third Person POV

Debbie cracked her daughters door open , slipping into the room and walked over to Perrie's bed and nudged her daughters shoulder slightly."Morning pet, I am off to work". Perrie began to flutter her eyes open, "Okay mom" Perrie said in an early morning voice. " I love you pet, there is some breakfast in the fridge"Debbie said. "Okay,I love you too mom", Debbie kissed her daughters forehead and exited Perrie's room and left for work. Perrie groaned and streched her arms , getting out of her bed to start her day by getting her breakfast her mom left in the kitchen. After she finished eating she went back upstairs to  shower, after taking a nice long shower while thinking about applying to some more jobs to help her mom out with bills after quiting her old job as a babysitter simply because it sucked and hours were hard being as she was still attending night school, she decided on getting dressed in a simple pair of blue skinny jeans , a purple crop top, and white converse because she wanted to walk around the unfamiliar city of London seeing as she just moved here a month ago in that month not having any time to explore because of school and babysitting. She thought she would go outside explorr, make friends, find a job, ect.She took her phone and keys and was out the door it still only being   only 10am the blonde had plenty of time to explore seeing as she was on break from night school for 3 weeks because of the holidays.When she was walking out on the side walk, her phone rang in her hand signaling a phone she lifted it and looked at the caller id , she saw it was her mother she quickly anwser it with a simple hi mom. "Hey sweetie, I am just calling to tell you my boss wants to have dinner at a restraunt he said you should come and his wife daughter and son will be there as well , would you please come?" Not wanting to go but not wanting to upset her mother Perrie said "Yes mom of course" "Oh, and Perrie dress nice, meet me at Cablalla at 6pm  just drive your car please, I love you" Not giving her time to anwser Debbie hung up leaving Perrie thinking " Well this is gonna be fun" of course thinking sarcastic. Looking at the time on her phone noticing it was just 2 pm. She signed heading home. " I hope these Thirlwall's aren't annoying rich people" she thought.

How is it so far? Please let me know this is my first fanfic, I also would love if you guys gave me suggestions. I will try to update weekly btw not edited, I am a bit lazy.

Thanks For Reading😊-M