Chapter 1

Jade's POV

I started my day as I would any other. I got up out of bed from my apartment and get ready for work, I work at my dad's Technology company. I walk out of the door, get in my car, and drive off to work. I arrive at work with greetings from all the employees, I nod in a way of saying good morning. You see I am the assistant CEO until I am 25, then I take over my father's position, as the CEO OF the company. I go to my which is on the fourth floor out of six. I grab my phone and dial the secretary Camilla, who has a huge crush on me btw. " Hello Ms. Cabello, please pick up my coffee please" I said. " Ms.Thirlwall I was just getting ready to call you and tell you that your father told me to let you know he is coming to talk to you in 15 minutes to discuss some things, and of course I will bring you coffee, I will be right there in a minute"A few minutes later there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said, "hi Ms.Thirlwall, you l-look lovely this morning, here is you coffee I will call when your father is here" she winked seductively, after saying that. I thought I made it perfectly clear to her I wasn't interested, uhh whatever. I rolled my eyes at her, as she placed my coffee on my desk. " Ms. Cabello I appreciate that but please be appropriate in the work place, or I will have to find a new assistant" she looked quite annoyed after I said that, she left, and I sighed with relif. A little while later my desk phone bussed, I anwser " Hello?" " Miss. Thirlwall your father is hear, should I let him in?" " Yes" " Okay he is on his way in" she said and I hung up.My door opened, without a knock in came my dear father, note the sarcasm in my voice. " So , what do you want to talk about dad?" I asked , " I would like you to have dinner with me and a employe she is bringing her daughter along too" " Yeah, sure dad email me the details, is that all?" I asked kinda annoyed, I had to do this but if I said no my dad would get pretty pist, and I don't want to deal with him angry. "Yes that is all, thank you, darling" with that he made his way out. I sighed and got up , straightening my suit and walking out of my office, for another boring ass meeting. After my meeting , I didn't have anything left to do at the office today , so I decided to go home before having to go to dinner with my father. I walked out the office with normal goodbye to some employees , and with that I got to my car and drove off. I hope this goes well, who knows maybe dinner won't be so bad.

Hello lovely people, I know the chapter short and it sucks, but the chapters will get more interesting and become longer as the story progresses. Again, I love ideas and feedback. Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading.
- M ☺