Chapter 5

Perrie's POV

I was sitting on the couch , when Jade went to anwser her door, after a minute of waiting for Jade to return I shouted, " Jade babe, who is it?"
No anwser. I got and walked to the door and the sight made my eyes shine with tears. I pushed past them, since they were in the doorway eating each other's face off, and ran to my car not looking back when I heard my named being called. As quickly as I could started the engine and zoomed out of the driveway. I was silently crying my eyes out , and ironically my phone was blowing up with calls and messages, and to my surprise, note the sarcasm where from none other than Jade , but instead of answering I just turned my phone off. I mean for Godsakes I was right in the other room like are you kidding me. I was no longer sad but I was furious. This is not the first person I have been with that has cheated and I am over it.

I pulled into a motel since Jade's house was pretty far from my house. I walked into the motel looking like a mess. My duffel bag with a couple outfits was still at Jades, but I am not going back any time soon. I had my purse though, so at least I got that. I quickly dragged my self to my hotel room, opened the room door and collapsed onto the bed, and drifted off too sleep, I was emotionally drained.  Why Jade, why?

    So long time no see, aye?
Well let me know your thoughts on the chapter.
Vote , Comment,  Share
Love you guys, 
M.