Chapter 7

Perrie's POV:
Life sucks.
When I opened the door to Jade on my porch, MY PORCH, I almost cried but then I realized why the hell of I've been a mess these past few weeks. Because she broke me. I thought I was gonna finally be enough for someone, but that was all far from the reality that is life.

I slammed the door right in her beautiful face, before she had time to blink. I leaned my head against it praying that I was dreaming and that I didn't have my problems catching up to me.

As for Jade, she repeatedly kept knocking, until finally I unlocked the door. It's not like she could hurt me any worse than she has. I was already a mess, and I didn't even think what we had was love yet. And even if it was, it doesn't matter, she broke me.

When I unlocked the door, she looked utterly shocked. It wasn't a huge deal, I had nothing to lose when it came to her. Before she could even continue to plead her case, I moved aside as in the tell her to come in. She did without hesitation. Waking in quickly, while I locked the door, taking my time, in order not to face her and her beautiful face. I turned around my eyes zeroing in on the coffee table in front  of the living room couch, just now noticing the gifts of fake apologies she had brought. Flowers, chocolates, do I look like a fool?

I'm still leaning back against the door. She notices that I make no move to go near her, so she comes to me, she reaches the touch my cheek and I flinch. When she realizes I am neglecting her touch in such a crude way, she winces, eyes full of hurt and desperation. But I'm tired of BS games from her.

"What is it you want Jade?, humor me hmm." she flinches at my harsh tone, but what did she expect, me to be sunshine and rainbows? Hell no.

What she does next shocks me to no extent, she gets onto her knees, still making eye contact, tears welling in her eyes. "Perrie, I know you don't really believe me, but baby, I promise I would never ruin what we had, for that." She declares, I shut my eyes in confusion, urging myself not to listen to those lies.
"No" I state. "Yes, Perrie, look at me, look into my eyes, I am not lying" I do, I listen and look into those glistening eyes of hers, and see no sign of deceit. I'm now crying too.

"B-But, I know what I saw!" I swear. "My love, she came onto me, pulled me into her, I tried fighting her, I promise, please baby."
She pulls me into a passionate kiss and I know that in this moment, I simply cannot refuse. I don't know everything but I knew that look in her eyes. She was not telling any lies.