Chapter 3

I was sitting on my bed think about how I am going to start school back up in a week, I mainly just take online classes , but I go to campus to take actual classes once or twice a week.Me and Jade haven't went on seen each other since we went for icecream. However we text and call each other everyday. We haven't seen each other because. Jade is on a business trip, she comes back though this morning. And we are going out on a date tonight. I am so nervous and excited. I don't know where we are our going, Jade said it would be a surprise and to dress casual.

I decide to get up off my bed, and to got get breakfast. I walk downstairs to see a note from my mom on the dining room table.

Dear Perrie:
I am at work I will be home around 6 pm,I will help you get ready for tonight. I made pancakes for you, they are in the kitchen. Have a good day Honey.
Love Mom

I read the note and immediately ran towards the kitchen to get my lovely pancakes, my mom is the best cook. I finish them up and head upstairs for a shower.

When I finish and dresses in a pair of skinny jeans and a blue crop top with #savage, written on it. I look at the clock and see it is 12pm. I decided that I wanted to go to Starbucks.

When I arrived at Starbucks I ordered my coffee and left to got to the library. When I got there I went straight to adult fiction. There was a woman already over there who looked about my age. " Hi" she said as she say walked down that way. " Hello" I said back. She walked closer towards me " I'm Jesy" she stick her hand out, " I'm Perrie " I shoke her hand. After that we had a casual conversation about books and talked about ourselves a bit. After that I looked at my watch and seen it was 2 pm, and I should get going, me and Jesy exchanged numbers, she seemed quite nice.I left the library and decided to go back home.

As I parked my car, I got and checked the mail. Nothing interesting just boring old bills. I walked in the house and crashed down in the couch as I needed some thing to so right now. So I went on instagram for a couple hours.

After a couple mom got home and I started getting ready for my date with the help of mom. I decided on a dark green short dress with black heels. I straighten my hair. And apply light makeup.

As I put on the finishing touches I hear the doorbell being rung

As I put on the finishing touches I hear the doorbell being rung. And of course my mom being well my mom, she rushes down the stairs to get it, she almost fell. I hear Jade and my mom hushed voices before I go downstairs as well. Let the date begin.

Sorry for the late update I was a tab bit busy this week so it is also kinda short. Anyway thanks for reading remeber to vote, comment, and share. I appreciate every one of you readers. Till next time, bye.
-M