Chapter 4

Jades POV

As me and Perrie walk in the park togetheir I cant help but think of how perfect everything seems to be. Me and Perrie have been going out for a couple of 3 weeks we are offial, we constantley see each other. Even though we are busy with work and Perries busy with school, we always manage time for each other. Everything seems so cliche, the bad boy/girl, meets the goody-goody as I used to call it, and they start falling for each other. I've never really been one for relationships, but with Perrie it isn't forced nor is it a fling. My parents have been pressuring me to be in a serious relationship, and I think i've found it. I kniw what you're thinking, that it's to early to tell, but feelings don't have time limits. "Babe, ready to get going?" Perrie's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Yep" I respond. She stands up off my lap , and pulls me up with her.

(Skips walk back to Jade's house)

We were were cuddled up togetheir on my couch eat ice cream, watching movies. Which is completely normal for us. We have have fun with each make jokes, eat junk food, then again Perrie makes everything fun.

We were half way through Friends With Benifits when my doorbell rang.I quickley got up to anwser.I turn the nob and saw who was standing and I was frozen to my spot.

"Danielle?"

So who do you guys think Danielle is to Jade in this book?

Anyway, how was the chapter?Please vote, comment, and share.

Last but most certainley not least I have to ask, Do you guys still ship Jerrie, key word still?Please comment you anwser to my important question.

Till next time -M