Chapter 5

Saying Goodbye
Kat
I know what i'm going to do tonight but should I do it is life this pointless to me yes and no.
I love my friends but I can't stand my foster parents they barely even care about me I may love Julian but I know he doesn't love me. I also know trying to change unrequited love is pointless almost as much as life. I miss my family but I can't live like this anymore so tonight i'm going to do it.
I will leave a mark on this earth with my death. My shattered wings won't go unnoticed. "Kat!" Juliet yelled and I saw Logan behind her walking in crutches he still has both legs which I guess is a good thing.
Juliet looked up and said something to him he started moving faster then stopped and pushed his raven black hair out of his face to show his shocking blue eyes they paired nicely with Juliet's red hair and green eyes.
I introduced them because I love my friends and I want there lives to turn out way better than mine. I felt like they would really like each other. One sarcastic and stubborn. The other slightly sarcastic but headstrong and kind.
"I thought you weren't coming" Juliet said.
"Well i'm here" I said.
"look who's coming " Logan said pointing out Lola and Theo. I looked at Lola's hair Green is a very interesting color for her.
"Hey Kat I thought you weren't coming" Lola said.
"Don't we all" I said sarcastically."Theo are you wearing makeup?" I asked.
"No..." Theo said shooting a look at Lola.
"Well we might as well get a photo of our amazing outfits so that we can look at this in a few years and think man my life sucked" Theo said which left this sour taste in my mouth.
♡ ♡ ♡
All of my friends were sitting at a table I started walking up to Tristan a friend of mine who was going to help me. I know a friend is going to help me sounds weird but he doesn't know.
He just thinks we're going to take a picture of shattered butterfly wings. I grabbed his arm and he started walking with me when we reached the butterfly window inside the library .
Tristan grabbed a hammer and started tapping the glass and it shattered all I had to do was push it and it would fall.
So I did I pushed the window and the glass fell you could hear a few shatters.
But since it was so close to the ground it landed perfectly with enough room to lay in between but I realized it was a little out of place.
So I ran outside to where it had fallen and fixed everything my hands were bloody from picking up the glass and I could feel a slow trickle of tears running down my cheek.
But I was okay I immediately grabbed a shard of glass and slowly cut my wrists until there was a steady flow of blood leaking from my wrists I laid down and let the sleepy feeling overcome me until..................