Chapter 9

[CHANGE TITLE] [EDIT!!!!]
Juliet

I'm sitting on the couch watching Wheel Of Fortune with my brothers they love to make fun of the people's faces when they don't get what they want and they imitate them. I heard a knock on the door and I wanted to get up and run to it before my brothers did but I forgot I can't walk.
Callum go there first and cried "Finally Victory is mine!". He then sort of did this weird dance that was like a combination of the funky chicken while bring it around town.
He looked through the peephole then turned to me and said "Oh Julie your boyfriends here" "he's not my boyfriend!" I yelled back "Jules dear you know the rules about yelling" Sancho said with his best imitation of mom.
"SHUT UP!" I yelled "ooh Julie has a boyfriend" Michael said "now now Michael we can't all be on our best behavior but we expected more from you like hmm I don't know. So do your worst" Sancho said viciously
"Ugh you guys are a bieng bunch of Doofuses plus aren't you supposed to help me up?" I asked maliciously "can't you do it yourself?" Calum asked.
" Well I guess I better get mom to do it. Oh M-" "no we'll help you!" Sancho cried and they all ran over to help me get into my wheelchair.
I can do it all by myself but they don't know that. For all they know I can't even move by myself anymore. Plus mom scares the crap out of them.
One more strike and they have to go to work with dad three days a week for the rest of the month. They've even claimed they like school more than accounting.
My Oldest brother Jeremy who was intently watching SpongeBob on his phone looked up and realized we were staring at him "Aren't you going to answer the door?" he asked.
"Sure" I said and started rolling myself over to the door somebody knocked again and before my brothers even started running. I rolled quickly to the door answered It and went out the door.
"Hey Logan let's go on a walk now" I said then started moving away from my doorstep onto the ramp my mom assembled "okay?" he said confused and started trying to catch up on his crutches.
"Leg's suck am I right?" I asked trying to make small talk "well at least you have two legs" he said softly while we moved down the sidewalk.
"At least you have one leg that works and can feel everything below your waist" I replied defensively.
"Well news flash I can't!' he yelled.
"Why do you have to be such a jerk!" I yelled back.
"Why are we fighting?" he asked softly.
"I don't know I was just making small talk wh-" omg omg omg omg omg omg oh my god he kissed me holy crap holy crap holy crap wow I had no Idea this is what happened during attempted small talk.
"Look there's a park" I said then moved over to get onto the sidewalk by the grass. I pushed onto the side of my wheelchair and moved onto the grass. Then I sort of dragged myself onto the middle area and laid down.
He came over and set one crutch on the ground. Then sort of slid down the other one into a sitting position and laid down. With his head next to mine.
"Do you miss Kat?" I asked completely avoiding the topic of what just happened.
"Yeah" he said softly
"Do you love me?" I asked immediately regretting it.
"Yea" he replied.