Chapter 8

[CHANGE TITLE] [EDIT!]
Theo

"I had no idea that being far from the sun for so long would make it even more blinding than it already is" Logan complained the doctors finally let him live at home again "why can't you use a wheelchair like me? We'd be the same height?" Juliet asked.
"I like crutches better plus no one feels the need to push me" he said "that's stupid" Lola said "I agree" I added
"What is it mass murder day?" Logan asked "no it's walk to Kats apartment because her mother asked day" Juliet said. After that we just walked in silence until we got there.
I walked up to the door and knocked "it's in the mailbox!" we heard someone yell "if you're Kat's Friends I left it in the mailBox!" they yelled again so we looked and saw a book sticking out of the mailbox and Lola grabbed it "it's a journal there's a note inside it says read the last few pages." Lola said then flipped through the pages and read the Back out loud.
"Dear Lola, Juliet, Theo, and Logan I am sorry that I have to even write this in the first place but i can't live anymore my life is to pointless I will always Love you just as much as i will always love Julian but sadly I know he can't return the favor but you....um you just aren't enough I had to do this and in the words of my father if 'you're going to die you might as well die in style' I chose the butterfly window because it was my favorite now i must tell you how much I love all of you Juliet I loved you so much that I found the perfect person for you,Logan. Theo I loved you so much that I didn't tell anyone about the bruises I.....I knew you were hiding. Lola I loved you so much that I didn't ......that I didn't tell you that I knew what your mother's job was and I still won't tell you. Logan I loved you enough let you find Juliet on your own rather than introducing you I love you......um I love you all so much I'm sorry it had to be this way"
Lola stopped speaking and turned to me and fell in my arms I held her close while she sobbed. She handed Juliet the book. "Take me home please" she whispered.
"Okay" I said
+ +
By the time I got home I realized that It was time to get ready to go to my mom's funeral. "Hey Tess" I said "Hey" she said then went into the room she shared with SIlvia, Vienna, and Katarina. I walked over to my closet and took out the same tux I wore to the formal and put it on. I heard a scream and ran to the living room "I told you nice didn't I and that dress aint nice!" my father yelled "stop!" I yelled he let go of Vienna immediately and came at me.
"Run" i mouthed to her and she did when he got to me he started to punch me and I said a few words before I couldn't say anything "beating me to a pulp won't look good at a funeral" I whispered "what did you say!?" he demanded
"I said beating me to a pulp won't look good at a funeral" I replied "go get yourself cleaned up so we can go" he said "GO!" he yelled again and I went.