|1|Background|1|

In the seventh grade, Izuku Midoriya started to develop feelings for his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo, or known to Izuku as Kacchan. He decided to ask him out.

"Um, K-Kacchan?" Izuku said with shaky words.

"What do you want, Deku. " Katsuki scoffed.

"C-Can we t-talk alone for a minute?" The people Katsuki was with started to frown, annoyed.

"Why?" he simply said.

"I-I need to talk to y-you about something in p-private. " Izuku stuttered. Katsuki let out a loud sigh.

"Jesus Christ, fine. "

They got to the roof of the school.

"What do you want, damn nerd?"

"I-I-I-I.. "

"Spit it out!"

"I-I really like you and want to go out on a date with you!" Izuku said, his face like a strawberry.

There was a chilling silence as Katsuki and Izuku looked down at their feet.

"Why would I want to go out with a nerd like you?" Izuku's heart froze for a moment.

"NO, stupid fucking nerd. " Katsuki said and started to laugh, "This has got to be a joke, right?"

Izuku looked up tears overflowing from his eyes, as Katsuki stood shocked. Izuku started to run, tears falling from his eyes as he wept and ran.

"Deku, wait!"

He didn't stop running.

"IZUKU!"

But Katsuki's cry was to late. Katsuki didn't return Izuku's feelings at all. But, he thought he was joking.

Katsuki ended up telling his friends all about it, Izuku happened to hear them laughing about it. He tried not to listen but he couldn't keep their words away.

A day later he found notes covering his locker.

"GAY"

"HOMO"

"JUST DO US A FAVOR AND DIE"

"WHORE"

"BETTER OFF DEAD"

"NO ONE LIKES YOU"

As Izuku read these horrid notes he started to cry. He ran all the way home with tear filled eyes.

This happed for days. Days turned into months. While months turned into a year.

After the first month, Izuku started cutting his wrists. After the second month it became his whole arms. After the third his ankles. And the fourth the rest of his caves.

Little did Izuku know, none of the notes on his locker where from Katsuki.