|7|Why|7|

|Bakugou's POV|

Why did this happen?
Why couldn't this all just be a nightmare? Something I could wake up from and prevent from becoming reality.

When I got back to my house, I ignored everyone. My parents were yelling at me with a mix of worry and anger in their voice. I was to lost in my own mind to register what they were saying. I went straight to my room and locked the door. I changed out of my school uniform and threw on a V-neck with baggy pants.

I flopped onto my bed and just stared at the ceiling. What even happened today? What did I do? I thought back on the things I said to Deku. I thought to fast and probably said something that didn't come out as intended.

I should have listened to him. I just told him that he can't and shouldn't want to die. In that moment that's all I want though. I just want Deku to love himself. I just want him to live.

I want to hear about him. I want to listen. I want to be the one he can talk to about this.

Why did I change? I didn't need to. What made me go from bullying him to caring for him. Was it that he looked so hopeless? Or was because I was?

Suddenly, that old hag knocked on my door interrupting my train of thought.

"Katsuki? What's going on? Are you okay?" She said the last part quietly as if she was embarrassed or ashamed, I probably would be too though.

"Would you just leave me alone?" I told her. She didn't say anything, but I could hear her walking away. What's up with her? She'd usually respond by yelling at me or something.

Oh well.

Earlier I asked myself if I was the villain, or if I went to far. As for both things, I am now completely sure they are true.

What am I going to say to him tomorrow?! What will I do?! Act like it didn't happen? Talk to him about it? I'm sure he doesn't want everyone to know what happened. It be weird if I just started acting like his friend. Hell! If I didn't say one mean thing to him, people would start thinking I'm sick. But I don't want to continue harassing him, act or not.

Maybe I am sick.
In multiple ways. Tomorrow I'll at least act like I am. Because I don't think I can handle going to school again tomorrow.

I pulled out the suicide note that Deku had written. Why did I keep this? To remind myself of how worthless I am? So I could look back to say I'm a slightly better person and make myself feel better? Or did I take it for no reason?

I bit my lip as I read the paper written by people at my school. These were people I knew! I don't know who wrote them, but I know that I know them. These are the same people I spent the school year with. It's hard to imagine anyone to do something this terrible even though it's right in front of me.

I'm to tired for this. I folded up to note and put it in my drawer. I checked that the alarm on my phone was set and I plugged it in. I turned off the lights and finally ended this nightmare of a day.

Hey! Guess who's back? I'm so, so sorry that I haven't updated in months. I started to loose inspiration for this book. But I'm back writing again! I'm sorry this chapter isn't as long as you probably would've liked for the return of this book. I'll also update my other book, You Hate Me, Right? As soon as possible. I thank you all so much for having the patience to wait for me.
I also wanted to thank all of you for helping this book reach this many reads and votes, I never imagined a simple fanfiction that I'd write would interest this many people! Well anyway, I'll say it one more time, thank you!
Well, I'll see you dudes again next chapter!