32.0

"Seungcheol hyung is scared of rollercoasters! AHAHAHA!"

"Yah! What so funny about that!?"

"Why would you listen to sad songs before you sleep hyung? Won't you be sad on your dreams by then?"

"I find it relaxing, it helps me sleep"

"You're so optimistic it's annoying sometimes"

"You like jazz?"

"When i was younger, yes i did"

"I don't really like candies"

"You would choose music over food? That's dedication"

"Why can't you eat spicy food hyung?"

"I don't know, i just don't"

"We have the same birthday!?"

"Apparently"

"I hate aegyos"

"You're a black belt in Taekwondo hyung!?"

"I learned wushu when i was younger"

"I don't skip meals. End of discussion"

"I'm not envious of Mingyu hyung's height......but i do wish i was taller"

"Stop Denying things Dino-ah"

The boys did end up getting to know each other more and for the past hours they have been nothing but noisy kids as they share facts about them and/or funny stories from their childhood. This was probably the most relaxed the boys have ever been and they enjoy it.

Seokmin sat beside Seungkwan on the bed and they are near cuddling. Jihoon, Soonyoung, Jun and The8 shared the mini sofa that was brought in a while ago, along with it is two love seats. One for Jeonghan and Seungcheol and the other for Wonwoo and Mingyu. The others; Hansol, Dino and Jisoo on the floor.

Jisoo arrived just an hour ago and joined them in their unplanned but fun hangout. He also brought snacks for everyone.

"If Soonyoung hyung and Seungcheol hyung fight each other in Taekwondo, who do you think will win?" Dino asked as he munch on fish n chips.

Three boys voted for Soonyoung while the rest voted Seungcheol will win. Soonyoung feigned hurt and pouted when he see Jihoon on the Seungcheol side.

"Why Jihoonie? Don't you believe that i can beat Seungcheol hyung? I'm a black belter in Taekwando" Soonyoung whined quite cutely.

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "And so does Seungcheol hyung. Lets be honest Soonie, you can't hit someone as intimidating as hyung. Just staring at him scares you already."

"It does not"

"Yes it does"

"It does not!"

"Yes.It.Does."

"Yah! You two stop that. Soonie just accept that fact and Hoonie stop teasing Soonie. You're starting to be as annoying as Mingyu and Seungkwan" Jun playfully smirked, shaking his head and laughed lightly when Mingyu pouted and Seungkwan glared at him.

"This two always remind me of that kid show i used to watch when i was still in New York, Tom and Jerry. God i loved that show" Hansol said and Jisoo lightly smacked the younger on the head.

"Ah......Stop comparing them to that show Hansol, they don't even understand that reference" Hansol laughed causing Jisoo to lightly glare at him.

"Why do you think i do it?" Hansol said still laughing, soon some of the boys started laughing with him.