Chapter one

Percy POV

I snuggled up against piper. After Jason and Annabeth died, we had grown close. Don't get me wrong I love Annabeth, and I miss her a lot, but piper has helped me and I have helped her.

"I love you pipes." She looked at me. Her eyes never the same sense Jason died . "Love you too, do you want to go for a walk?" She asked. I wasn't tired so I said yes.

30 minuets later

As we walked I heard a noise behind me. Piper must of heard too, because she spun around. So did I. Behind was a guy with a gun out. "Give me your money!" (A/N: by the way, it's night.) he yelled. I charged him, he panicked. He got a insanely lucky shot on me. He pistol whipped me on the head and when he dead his gun went off nicking my ear.

I dived at him and in one swift motion, knocking him out.

I turned around to see piper in a pool of her own blood. "Piper!" I yelled I ran over to her and knelt down.

Her wound was fatal. Right in her lung. "P- Percy, I-I love y-you." She said. In that moment the pain in her eyes went away. She died. "Pipes..." I sobbed out. I called the police. This murderer will rot in prison and continue to rot in the underworld.

I hate the fates

1 year later

I had no idea what was going on. Mainly because I had no Tv. Some people on the sidewalk were walking and they just... faded out of existence. Then not long after that faded back in the world. I was so confused. And on top of that I heard explosions in the distance.

I could go to the gods but ever since the war Gaia 2 years ago I had cut ties with the gods. But now everything seemed normal. I started to walk to my parents house. What I saw horrified me. Their house was burned to the ground. "Mom..." I whispered. A firefighter came up to me. " do you know these people?" He asked

Natasha POV

I sat in the conference room along with
Tony (iron man), Wanda (scarlet witch), Steve (captain America), Sam (falcon), Peter (Spider-Man), and Clint (Hawkeye) the reason the Bruce and Thor were missing was because they took a vacation in Asgard

We were waiting for Nick fury, we were going to be briefed on a detainment mission we were going on in a couple days.

Finally the director walked in. He set the ridiculously small file on table. Before we could open he started to talk

"Only three of you will be going as the target is not dangerous. T'challa will be going with you." "Why?" Tony asked "because he needs to film a tutorial video for wakandan military recruited." Stupid excuse I thought.

"Can we open the file?" I asked "go ahead" he said

(A/N: hope you like the first chapter. This will be sharing writing time with the hated hero. Enjoy!)