The Dark Haired Boy

The dark haired boy stood at my door frame. He was nervous. It wasn't just in his eyes but it was spread across his entire face and throughout his lanky body.

'Michael?!' I asked in utter shock.

'Kali!' He replied, a smile broke across his face.

Kali. Most people call me Lil, it was weird for someone to call me that aloud.

'Wh-what are you doing here?' I stammered.

'Look, I'm sorry I couldn't wait any longer to see you. All my friends have gone over seas and I just needed to see the girl behind these letters..." I broke him off by hugging him.

His lanky arms snaked around my waist, his head in my neck.

'It's fine.' I mumbled into his broad shoulder.

He smelt like every Australian boy, Lynx.

'Well, come on in!' I smiled when the hug broke apart.

He walked in, not looking as nervous anymore but it still hung in his eyes.

'Where's nan?' I asked, suddenly aware of her absence.

'Oh, don't worry. She is with your.. Aunty Louise.' His eyebrows scrunched together as he tried toremember her name. Cute.

'Aunty Louise! I haven't seen her in, like, a month..'

Aunty Louise lives in the street next to us, she is only 25 but she is married to Uncle David (he likes me to only call him Dave.) Mum and I are usually really close to her and we visit her weekly, but she has completely slipped my mind since Mum left for work.

'Would you like a coffee?' I asked as I made my way to the kitchen, him following behind me.
'I'd love one thank you.' He smiled.

'Are you and Nan staying at our house or Aunty Louise's while you are here?' I asked while stirring the coffee.
'Well, your Nan said that we are staying here because you are living alone and need a responsible adult looking after you while your mum is out.' Michael said responsible adult with air quotes.
'I'm responsible.' I joked.
Michael looked into his coffee and giggled. I never thought boy giggled, Ashton was the only exception, but this boy giggled like a school girl.

The phone rang and I left my Michael to drink his coffee.

'Hello?' I answered.

'Hii, Lil!' Mum greeted, even though I couldn't see her I could tell she was smiling a mischievous grin.

'What are you up to? Actually forget about it. You'll never guess who showed up today! Nan and Michael!' I said with excitement.

'I know! I sent your nan a letter asking her to come over early! That way you could be with that nice Michael boy and your nan could be looking after you!' Mum was getting excited too. I could tell she felt very proud of her surprise.

'Oh my Gosh! Thank you so much mum!' I jumped with joy.

'Anytime sweetheart! Anyway I have to go now but I will call you later and I will see you at the airport next Sunday!! Oh and Michael will be sleeping in the living room and Nan will sleep in my room!'

'Ok, bye mum! Love youuuu!' I said before hanging up.

* * * *

Michael and I were talking for a few hours before the doorbell rang. I swung myself off the couch and opened the door. Aunty Louise and Nan stood there. They were in a small conversation but stopped talking when I answered the door.

Hii!' I smiled and ushered them inside.

I gave Aunty Louise a hug and a kiss on the cheek, doing the same to Nan as she walked past.

'Dinner will be ready soon.' I smiled as lead them into the living room where Michael was.

'What are we having?' Michael asked with a grin.

'Spaghetti and meatballs.' I replied and started walking into the kitchen to check on all the food.
'I love spaghetti!' Michael hollered.

I giggled to myself as I stirred the meatball sauce. Man he was cute. Almost as cute as Luke.
Shit.

A/N
Sorry for the short and uneventful chapter. I was on my phone and in a rush..
Stay sexy ;) :* xx