The Man of His Dreams- Prologue 6

A/N: Sorry about this chapter being late! I was super busy yesterday!

Park Jimin was still young but he was certainly not innocent. He was well known in the alley clubs for his innocent looks but sinful mind. The only relationship he could ever commit to was with the streets. They were his home for so long and they were the place where he did business. If you can call being paid for sex business. But Jimin had no choice. He lost all the family he had along with all the money. He had nothing and so prostitution was his only option other than die on the streets. A few weeks ago, while Jimin was out trying to earn something, he had stumbled upon a strip club in daegu. This would be the perfect place as there are plenty of dirty men here for him to seduce. Seducing is what Jimin was good at after all. That was the first night he saw him. A tall stranger standing against a wall, head to foot in Gucci. He was so handsome and Jimin couldn't stop himself from staring. This carried on for a couple of weeks, just Jimin staring longingly at the stunning stranger. Hoping that one day he would stare back, and one day he did. Jimin froze as the man's hypnotic gaze found his. The man smirked as Jimin blushed a bright pink. Suddenly his attention was yanked away by an older man. Here we go again. That would not be the last time Jimin would see the stranger that night.

Kim Taehyung's POV
Skilfully, I made my way back down the alley. My shoes barely making a noise as I kept to the shadows and hid. From there I watched him. Park Jimin huh, I thought to myself. Namjoon had told me that he was a master of seduction and who I would be recruiting as a spy. I can see why he was named a master of seduction now. The innocent boy from earlier was completely stripped away when he worked. It was hard to believe he was the same person. Eventually his client walked away and Jimin stood quietly counting his money from that night. This was my chance. I stepped out from my hiding spot and made my way towards him. I stopped in front of him. He looked up slowly and blushed furiously when we made eye contact. I smiled slightly at this. Cute.
"Park Jimin?" I asked quietly, as to not startle him. He nodded his head and looked down.
"What do you need from me?" He sounded like he almost dreaded the answer. I put my hand under his chin lifted his head up. Our eyes met and I spoke.
"My name is Kim Taehyung and this is more about what you need from me." He furrowed his brows and stepped back.
"And what exactly can you do for me?" He asked, an incredulous tone laced in his voice. I was shocked by this statement. Had he really given up on having a better life? I stepped forward and grabbed his wrist, quickly and quietly pulling him out of sight and earshot. He stared up at me with his deep, dark brown eyes. My breath almost being taken away by his stare.
"I want you to work with me, in the mafia as a spy. Your seduction skills would be useful to us." His eyes widened at this.
"And why would I do that?" He asked.
"Because I can give you a home and safety. You can finally have a choice in who touches you. Although every once in a while we will need you to get in someone's pants to gain information." He looked down again and then back up at me, his eyes boring into mine.
"Do you promise that I'll be safe?" My heart skipped a beat at this. I lifted my hand up and brushed the stray hairs from his eyes before stroking his cheek. His eyes sparkled with the neon lights from the club as he stared into mine.
"I promise." I whispered. He smiled.
"When do I start?" I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him closer towards my body. I leaned down and softly spoke in his ear.
"Right now," I breathed before capturing his lips in a soft and loving kiss.

Prologue 7 coming Thursday 2nd August 9:00pm...