12. The pitter patter of Rain

A/n: them slowly, or maybe listen to a rain background :)

12. The pitter-patter of Rain

A cold sweat start to form on Elias cheek, Kyoya wanted to sent her home but she dare not to let Kyoya get close to her home. Not that she didn't mind, but... a certain carnivore may cause a ruckus when he learns that Elias is letting his mortal rival live the same house.

"You can't!" 

"Why not? There's no one around to lend you an umbrella except for me and you don't have any device to cover you from the rain." He points out, taking out his umbrella with a smirk planted on his face

"Ugh... Fine!"  

Elias groans, hating at the fact he was right, to make it worse was he had a smug look on her face, she knew she can't argue with him knowing that if she refuse more, Kyoya would find her suspicious and would start to seek for answers. 

The girl gets up, taking her bag from him and walk ahead while the disciplinary followed her behind. By the time  they reached the entrance, Kyoya went ahead of her, opening the umbrella, stepping forward before and turns towards Elias.

A small yet captivating smile made it's way on Kyoya's lips, raising his hand to reach for Elias.

The ash haired teen couldn't held but to look at him with awe, somehow, Kyoya looks a bit more different than usual. She could not find the right words to describe what he looks like in his eyes at the moment. Elias took Kyoya's hand, feeling his warm hand, and warming up her icy cold hand until the temperature of their hands merges. 

The sound of raindrop falling down from the umbrella dominates the sound the two teen was hearing, along with the pitter patter of the rain.

The two starts to walk toward Elias' house, still holding hands while Kyoya hold the umbrella, not letting Elias notice that some part of his shoulder was getting wet since he's giving her more cover. the first few minutes of their walk was quiet, no words was spoken.

"Say..." Kyoya was the first to break silence "I've been thinking."

The hot humid air was slowly replacing by a cool refreshing breeze due to the cold rain. The streets in Namimori, specifically the route they're taking looks almost barren, no one was outside, as most likely for everyone to stay indoors due to the rain.

"You rarely share you're thoughts, tell me, what does the great Hibari Kyoya have been thinking?" Elias asks, curious to know what the ravenette was thinking since he barely share anything except when challenging a fight.

"The things you told me. The things that happened. About the future." Kyoya answers, he subconsciously tightened his grip on her hand

"The things that happen during the future won't happen again, you should know that, Kyoya." The ash haired teen couldn't help but to look at Kyoya, his expression remained cool, but his eyes screamed with indescribable emotion.