10. Rain starts to Fall

A/n: Honestly.... I'm salty at this chapter since Wattpad didn't save this three fucking times.

 I'm salty at this chapter since Wattpad didn't save this three fucking times

10. Rain starts to fall

Grey clouds hovers the entire sky of  Namimori, the weather was hot and humid, causing for everyone to sweat more than usual. Today happens to be the first day of the week, and Elias arrives to school with bandages on her legs, a cast on her arm and few patches here and there.

Many students are shocked to see Elias, whom clothes was different than usual. He's wearing a female uniform?!

Was this some kind cosplay?

The prince that they adore so much was wearing Namimori's summer uniform for women, the clothing seem to hug her figure beautifully, as it showcase her curve than hiding her figure from the baggy men's uniform.

She looks absolutely feminine, her 'princely' figure change to a princess. Her figure screamed elegance despite of her boyish hairstyle.

Most students looks at Elias with shock, especially the girls, seeing their prince wear something feminine and still be pretty was beyond to their understanding. A certain disciplinary growls, not at the fact Elias was wearing the right uniform. He was growling at the male students who dared  to take a glance at Elias. 

Killing intent was leaking throughout Kyoya's aura that most of the male students would scurry away before they could take a glance longer at Elias. The male disciplinary takes his infamous black sweater, making his way towards the ash haired teen and wrap it around her waist.

"E-eh? Kyoya?" Elias was taken aback, she hasn't seen him since the day she got detention.

"Remove that, and I'll bite you."  He threatened, before returning back to his duty.

"O-okay!?"

It was his way to mark her his and he will bite the one who dared to look at her. He was aware that he hasn't spent a lot of time with Elias due to his duties, since there were few troublesome students increased, and he wouldn't let that happen again. Hari then nudges the ash haired teen, raising her brows up and down.

"Are you sure the only reason why you haven't left because you don't want to leave mr. you-know-who?" Hari asks, teasing her, her gaze went to her cast, sighing at how reckless the father-and-daughter can be at times"anyways, how did you even manage to dislocate your arm?"

"W-what!? No! I'm only staying because I have to convert Nao to join our gang! A-anyways, my father and I had too much fun that we forgot to restrain ourselves" Elias chuckles, changing the topic "also, it's been a while since I wore a skirt, this kinda feels weird."

Despite of her training with her father, Tengfei went to great lengths to bring Elias old teacher's that taught her manners and etiquette of how to act like a proper lady.