Chapter 27: Spencer

A/N: I want to write another book based on this series, and I was thinking either the story of Spencer growing up and finding her path, or a story of Megan and Carter. Let me know what you think!

Erin and Megan agreed to do a gender reveal party together, and the only person who knew the gender was Nat since she was there OBGYN. Nat gave birth to a baby girl, and she looked so much like Will. Erin had a feeling that this one was a girl, because she was constantly experiencing morning sickness, something that happened with Sophia, but not Justin.

"Mama" Justin murmured as he sat in his high chair, smushing the bananas that Jay gave him instead of actually eating them. 

"Hey, Just. Eat your food, bud."

"Is he giving you a hard time again?" Erin asked.

"He won't eat the bananas, I thought they were his favorite." Jay said with a sigh. Justin was definitely a mama's boy and was attached to Erin's hip.

"Hey bubba," Erin said in her soothing voice. "Stop giving daddy a hard time and eat your bananas." He picked up a piece of the smushed banana and shoved it into his mouth before clapping and causing chunks of banana to fly around the room.

"How do you do it?" Jay asked as he wrapped his arms around Erin's waist.

"You're a great dad, Jay. The girls love you, and so do Justin, he's just attached to me more." He kissed his wife on the forehead, before his girls came running down the stairs.

"Morning mom and pops." Spencer said as she hugged her mom and sat down, with Justin.

"Morning girls." Sophia was up in her father's arms, asking him to make them pancakes. The thought of food made Erin nauseous, so she just sat and talked to her kids as they ate.

"What do you girls want to do today?" Jay asked.

"I was actually wondering if I can go hang out with Ty today?" Spencer asked.

"Just you and Ty?" Jay asked. Spencer nodded and fiddled with her finger waiting for her father's reaction.

"No." Jay said.

"But dad... We are literally just going to the mall to get food and watch a movie."

"I don't care you are not allowed to hang out with a boy alone."

"You've met Tyler dad, he's super sweet, and his mom works in the FBI unit, so he's not going to do something stupid."

"I don't care, Spence. Boys are going to be boys. They will shove their dick wherever they want and whenever they please."

"JAY!" Erin yelled as she slapped his chest.

"What? It's true."

"Mom?" Erin sighed. Jay was very overprotective when it came to the kids, but this was a bit of a stretch.

"Jay calm down. When and where?"

"The mall and then the movies. Our movie is at 6:30 so we were going to meet up at 4:30 and grab dinner, walk around, and then go to the movies."

"Is it just you two?"

"Yes, mom, and I'm not stupid, we aren't going to do anything crazy or something I will regret." 

"What movie?"

"Captain America: Civil War." Erin looked at Jay, and he sighed before he nodded his head.

"Yayayay, thanks dad, and mom." She shot up and went to text Tyler.

"Wait, how are you going to get there?" Erin asked.

"I was hoping you would drop me off?" Erin nodded and she hugged her mom before jumping on the couch and texted away.

"Kids and their phones." Jay said as he finished clearing the table.

"I HEARD THAT DAD!" Spencer said, causing her parents to chuckle.

----

"You have everything?" Erin asked her daughter as they headed out of the door. Jay and Erin were going to take Fia and Justin to grab pizza and then head to the park. 

"Yeah mom." 

"And you'll call me when you need to be picked up, or if you need anything else."

"Yes mom." Erin handed her some money, and dropped her off, before they maid their way to the pizza parlor. The kids ate, and then went to play in the park, before heading back home. It was around 7, but Justin was passed out, so they put him to bed while Fia was playing with her barbies in the living room with Erin and Jay sitting on the couch and the Blackhawks game on

"It's kinda quiet around here, without Spence."

"It is, but you were being a bit excessive earlier Jay."

"I know, but I can't watch my girl be heartbroken over some boy."

"Jay, you have to let her live, and have fun, and make some mistakes with boys, because she needs to learn from them. Nothing stupid like getting pregnant, but she still needs to be able to live her life."

"I know." The doorbell rang, and Erin and Jay were kind of surprised since they weren't expecting anyone. Bear wasn't barking which meant it was someone they knew. Jay got the door, and let Hank in.

"Hey kiddo." 

"Hey, Hank. I didn't realize that you were coming over."

"I know, I was just in the area and thought I'd come by to see my grandbabies."

"Papa!" Sophia smiled as she ran into Hank's arms.

"You are getting so big, Fia." 

"Where are Spencer and Justin?"

"Justin is asleep in his room, and Spence is out with Ty." Hank nodded as he sat and played with Fia until his phone rang.

"Voight. I'll be there."

"Everything okay?" Erin asked.

"There's been a shooting at the mall theatre." Erin shot up, and Jay began to call Spencer.

"What kid?"

"Spencer is at that theatre right now, with Ty."