Chapter 29: It's a...

"I'm fine mom." Spencer reassured her mom for the hundredth time since she got into the ambo. Erin rode with her while Jay met them there. Nat met them at the emergency bay, and was ready to help.

"Hey, badass." She said as they wheeled her into a room.

"Hey Aunt Nat." 

"Your dad filled me in. What a brave thing to do. You'll make a good cop one day." Nat took some x-rays then took then took the bullet out.

"Do you want the bullet?"

"Hell yeah." Spencer said, causing Erin to cringe a little.

"Hey are you okay?" Jay asked as he walked into the room and kissed his daughter on the forehead.

"I'm fine."

"Alright kiddo, we are patched up and good to go. Don't put a lot of pressure on that leg. I advise using crutches for a while, so you don't open up the wound, and for it to be worse." Nat told the young girl, before cleaning up the gauze and other medical supply.

"Where's Uncle Will?" 

"He's at your place, watching Justin and Fia. Erin, while you are here, do you guys want a check-up of the baby?"

"Sure." Erin said. The four of them made their way to the maternity ward and Nat closed the door behind them.

"So Megan came in a couple days ago, and we found out her gender, so we will see if we can see the gender today, that way I can plan your gender reveal." Erin smiled and nodded at Nat.

"Alright, you know the drill." Nat squirted some of the cool gel onto her stomach, and moved the wand around. The baby's heartbeat began to fill the room, and brought Jay and Erin to tears.

"Well, we have the gender, and a healthy baby." Nat smiled at Erin.

----

Today was Megan and Erin's gender reveal party. Nat had planned the entire thing, and sent the women out of the house so she could set everything up. It was a police themed party, so there were little toy handcuffs, police hats, and plastic guns everywhere. The guest had arrived, and so did the parents, and they were ready to begin the party. Everyone ate, talked, and had a good time.

"Alright, is everybody ready for the reveal?" Nat asked as she got everyone's attention. Everyone cheered as Nat and Will brought out two boxes that was decorated in bursts of blue and pink.

"You all probably know how this works, pink is for a girl, and blue is for a boy." Jay, Erin, Megan, and Carter were anxious to know the gender of their baby. Everyone counted down from three, and the balloons flew into the air.

"One boy and one girl!" They couples hugged, as they were ready to welcome their little girls into the family. 

"Do you guys have names?" Kim asked. Erin looked at Jay and nodded, as they were going to reveal the name of their baby.

"Isabella Nadia Lindsay-Halstead." Erin wanted to remember her best friend in some way, and knew that this was the perfect way to do so.

"What about Baby Smith?"

"Aaron-Jay William Smith, AJ for short." Megan said. "We wanted to name our first child after the two most inspirational people in our lives. You two have showed us what love is, even through the ups and downs. I also couldn't leave Will out." Everyone chuckled, before continuing the chatter and fun night. Once again, Erin didn't think her life could be this great, where she was.

----

A/N: Sorry for such a short update. It's been a while since I updated, but I just finished school and finals, so I'll probably put more effort into this story. Also I know that there are a lot of mistakes and grammatical issues, but I plan to edit this after I finish the entire story. Let me know what you want to see next!!