Chapter 3: Your Devil Darling and Mine

Chapter 3: Your Devil Darling and Mine | Bendy/Reader

(ft. DRAKE & JOSH MEME)

When Bendy was created, he could barely recall his first days within this existence.

A dark, pitch-black well of screaming noises, all seeming so near yet out of his reach, were enveloping him. But a light at the end of the tunnel lead him out - out from the soon-to-be Ink Machine, into the real third dimensional plane. Perhaps he saw light, but the warming sunshine that lead him to be alive was nothing more than a lie.

Reality turned into a crucial illusion, in which Bendy's creator - Joey Drew would abuse him. Of course, Bendy was a monster. Shrieking and roaring at any sudden movement like a wild animal in a cage. It is only logical for Mr Drew to be petrified when he realized that creating a Cartoon from a living Ink was an immense mistake.

Bendy's corrupted behavior began to resonate to Joey's dismay. So, like a coward, he called (Y/n)(L/n) to help him with his dirty work. - "He...he doesn't listen, I'm afraid he'll break loose. (Y/n) do something, anything!"

Bendy remembers hushed voices speaking before revealing a new figure entering, causing him to flinch. In stature, she was no different than Joey Drew - a human. But in closer inspection, Bendy noticed the vast difference between His Female Creator and the Manager. The Lady, unique in her flaws and calm nature, seeked to calm down the Ink Demon by soothing him and showing him peace.

The monster stood still, unsure if (Y/n) is friend or foe. Drops of ink concealed his pale white face, obscuring the layer of grime that is only broken by ink tracks. His tall, slim body was so skinny as if he barely contained any muscles within him. He stared into the lady's soul as if searching for a glimmer of hope that she would be his saviour. Her composure was one of delicacy, and yet She wasn't just flawless - Her (skin-color) body gleamed perfectly to her (eye-colored) jewels that radiated an intelligent beauty. There was a shyness to her, hesitation in her body movements and a softness in her voice.

Bendy never witnessed a being such as (Y/n). She was something else to him. "w᷂̾ͪẖ.̱͏.. ̦h̙uh?.̈́..w᷃-̢"

Bendy's whole body was taller, towering , while tinted with terror, nothing like the Sweet Dancing Demon that (Y/n) drew. His impulse vibrated and focused on (Y/n) soft rosy lips ; he felt the need to touch her, behold if what he's seeing is sincere. But a cord of her hushed voice sends his ink entice yet astonished. Bendy's scrawny fingers were gripped on walls, away from the female animator that stood in front of him.

"Ssshhh...calm down," - (Y/n)'s movement were slow, serene. She breathlessly crouched on her one knee, fearing she might trigger the Ink monster if she moved too much. A Delicate, yet gentle hand was outstretched towards Bendy, waiting for him to take it. "It's alright..."

With a chance offering harmony, and perhaps, companionship - Bendy noticed that the lady held no weapon, no anger, no ill intentions. Feeling his Ink melting at her warm aura, the Ink Demon fell to his knees, only to take her palm in his own. ".̡..wͨa͏̗r̡m."

"Yes... just like that." - Miss (L/n) spoke with utmost delicacy towards the Toon "I'm (Y/n)."

"(Y-..̽̾/̮n)̀...̄?̆"

And thus, Bendy found his spot of comfort and calm within his dear Female creator - (Y/n)(L/n). Bendy's Ink and body no longer vibrates violently, but rather calmed down and settled like gentle waters. He gripped on the Female, recoiling upon his first physical contact with human flesh. Her hand was warm, calming and soft. (Y/n) didn't dare to move, instead, she gave Bendy all the time and peace to get used to the sensation.