Chapter four

Hi

Recap; SuKor spooky stuff. Celebration of Suraj success.

The next morning starts a bit confused. Suraj was cuddling with Vivaan... 🤣🤣🤣 well Vivaan was also cuddling with Suraj... 🤣🤣🤣

Suraj in his sleep... Chakor...

Vivaan in his sleep... Tina...

A knock on their room door but both didn't hear it...

Teju there r my sons I can enter the room.

She opens the door n widen her eyes. Suraj Vivaan?! What is going?!

Suraj n Vivaan woke up by her loud shout... they open their eyes n looked at each other...
n then at their positions... aaahhh😱 they pushed each other from each other away... n fall from the bed on the bottoms.... Aahh 😩.

Teju laughs. Come breakfast is ready. I didn't knew u both love each other that much...

Vivaan; yuck Bhai did u kissed me?!.

Suraj; I hope not... he murmurs I don't want to lose my first kiss on him.. yuck. He shakes...

Vivaan stood up. I'm going to change my clothes u better not come into the washroom.

Suraj; I don't want to... don't worry I'm not going to come n disturb u...

Another knock...

SuVaan; come in!!!

TiKor; Hi!!!

The two gents immediately get up n adjusted themselves.

Suraj was looking at Chakor whereas Vivaan was looking at Tina.

Chakor smiles. She remembers her small confession to him. Breakfast...? She asked.

Suraj smiles he scratches his nape. One minutes just need to wash my face.

Chakor nods with a smile n vanished.

Tina; Vivaan I'm waiting Okay?!

Vivaan nods without uttering a word he looked angry on the washroom. 😤 I said I will go first.

Suraj comes out checking himself in the mirror. Vivaan stamps into the washroom.

Suraj looked at him lightly confused. What happen to him?!. Suraj shrugs n went down.

Chakor was in the garden so he too went out to her.

Suraj smiles he was looking inside the house if someone is watching or not... he places his hands around her waist.

Chakor widen her eyes. Suraj...! Leave me!
She hits him with her elbow..

Suraj; Ouch!. Btw what r u doing here?!

Chakor was looking up at the tree. Suraj follows her gaze n saw the tree with the mangos. Suraj smiles.

He went to the tree n climbed it up.
Chakor shook her head tears were forming her eyes... Suraj...?!!

Suraj was on one branch. Chakor tell me which one u want.

Chakor; Idiot...

Suraj; Idiot?! Woh toh jahaan nahi hai {he isn't here}. He smiles. Come on Chakor say, which one?!.

Chakor was tensed. That one... she shows on a mango which was next to Suraj.

Suraj shook his head. I clearly saw ur gaze. It's that on the peak of the branch u wait I will let it rain mangos.