Chapter 4: I Meant To Write Pennies

There is only one more Chemistry class left until I could finally go home. Not that I hate Chemistry or anything but I wish it'll be over before you can say lickety splick.

I am extremely exhausted for spending seven straight hours in this purgatory. The only highlights of my day were hanging out with my chummy chum chums during lunch break or after when a class ended. Chemistry is one of the few classes that I have with all of my pals, and I can't wait to see how Donnie pisses off Mr Joseph today.

Due, to the lack of a printer at home I had to write down my ten page assignment on "Acids,Salts and Bases." Last night I only managed about seven pages and I finished the rest during my free class for Business Studies. I am really lucky to have two free classes today, but that doesn't mean seven hours is still sweet haven for me. Gosh I wonder how people like Joni and Natalie survive nine hours. No wonder they are always grumpy.

Speaking of teenage girls and their moods. Natalie was especially moody today. She even threw a tiny fit when Donnie made a measly Twilight joke and also refused to smile the entire day. I know being pale and boring is kind of part of her act, but that didn't mean she had to act like a complete bitch. But, then Tamara discovered that Natalie recently got her menses. 

I was about five minutes late to class because I was too busy writing down the last few words at the student lounge. I hurriedly run down the hallways in order to finally make my way to the classroom. To my surprise the teacher hasn't arrived and everybody was goofing around as usual. Some of boys were having sword fights with their rules, while the girls sitting at the back are giggling about the school's male basket ball team. I even saw some of them writing random shit on the white board as others just ran around the room chasing each other like Tom and Jerry.

Mr friends are huddled at the back , while intensively hearing Donnie sing while playing his guitar.After school he teaches elementary students how to play it and hence he gets to bring it every Friday. 

I couldn't properly hear him sing, but from here it looks like it's making Natalie happy. Tamara and Joni were also clapping and humming to his tune, until he finally finishes his performance. I then head over to join them, and they greet me like the spoiled rich kids I know and love.

"What were you playing?" I ask my little queer friend.

"Donnie was playing the cramp song for our Natalie." Tamara explains making Natalie giggle a little. 

"The cramp song?"

"It's a song about cramps, duh!" Tamara answers making me face palm myself. Not all blondes are dumb right?

"You don't say Nicholas Cage." I smack the blonde girl on her head. She lets out a small ouch making all of us laugh.

"Donnie made up a song for Natalie, to welcome her to womanhood." Joni explains making Natalie's to turn red with embarrassment.

"Really, can you play it for me?"

"Sorry, Holly I don't remember it."

" But, you just sang it!"

"And I just forgot about it." Sad to say but I couldn't argue more with Donnie about this. Especially when Mr Joseph finally decides to come to class.

Wearing his usual blue shirt with black plants and a bolo tie, the red headed Chemistry teacher greets us good morning with his huge frown. The class hurriedly ran back to their seats when the strict teacher dropped his huge text book on the table with a loud bang. He then inspects the entire classroom to make sure that we've all arrived. We all silently watch him as he takes out his attendance registor from his satchel.