{4} Meeting Him

I Don't own this cute picture and I don't own Naruto also now happy readings guys!

-------------------------------------------

(Yana POV)

It was early in the morning and I was naruto, sakura and konohamaru's team and konohamaru accidentally bump into someone that looked like a puppet master "Hey! Watch where your going" the guy yelled and pull konohamaru's shirt I quickly teleported beside him and quickly got konohamaru and went back to others and konohamaru down "Please do not do that to the hokage's grandson" I said in a serious soft tone and smiled slightly the he growled I can tell he was shocked "Please don't use crow or any of your puppets and please sand user come out" I said softly and close eyed smiled and stoped smiling and their face was shocked but not the guy who can use sand but I can tell though .......

(Gaara POV)

What ! How can she tell !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Hey gaara I know this girl and I like her '
You know her but how?
'Don't ask but be nice to her and ask her name okay!!'
Fine I will.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd POV)

"Are you Gaara Of The Dessert ?" Yana asked then sasuke came and said "Yana do even know them if no  then let's go" then yana raised her as a sign of 'i know them' "Yes and you are?" Gaara asked but still shows no emotion "Well Uzumaki Yana" Yana told her name "Know As 'Lady Of Roses" Yana added then kankuro and temari was shocked even gaara but he only hid it in his mind "So what are your name kitty puppeteer and a fan user?" Yana said and both of were shocked again "Names is Kankuro" "And I am Temari "Alright bye now emo guy stop it let's go now" Yana told them and left but some how yana lefted gaara a mystery to her ..........................

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Hello readers I will leave this chapter short and I think the next chapter I can make longer or short but I can make it longer if I have time and I need to make some funny the next chapter well I have but I will try now bye guys!!!!

~Itz_Konora

Words : 361