{8} The Rose Fights Madly

Sorry For Not Updating Yesterday But Here It Is ! I Do Not Own Naruto !! Happy Readings!!!

-------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Yana and soku were at the arena and facing each other seriously ...

"BEGIN!" The proctor said ...

Then soku took the first attack then runs at yana with a kunai then trying to hit yana with a kunai but yana dodge it "Water style : water dragon jutsu!" Soku shouted and a water dragon appeared then going strait to yana , then yana jump and dodge it then the water dragon was gone then soku again took a kunai then the kunai was about to hit yana's cheek but yana dodge it again but the kunai hit yana's strands of her hair and that made her mad and she turned very dark.....darker as a cloud of a rain and thunders.........
"What? So now you are gonna cry?" Soku asked teasingly.............

Then ....... yana quickly jump at the wall for assistance so then her fist going strait to soku's face

"SHANNOROOOOOO!!!!!"

*SMASHED*
*BOOM*
*CRASHED*

Then yana really hit soku really hard and made a big hole at ground then the dust was gone and showing soku on the ground being smashed with the hole then where yana was standing was with dusted then she walked out from the messy dust then showing her face with full of anger and it means 'Do.Not.Mess.With.The.Girl.With.Red.Hair.Or.Your.Dead' (Her Face Is Just The One The Picture Above)
Then that made some had their jaw dropped , some curious , some angered and some no emotions....

"Uzumaki Yana Wins!!" The proctor said and raised yana's hands then ......

(??? POV)
'Hmm...This Girl is interesting , maybe she can be great a experiment..'

-------------------------------------------

Notey:
Sorry everyone for the wait and sorry if it is short maybe the next chapter is will be a bit longer and sorry for wrong grammar and wrong spelling...
I have I question for you guys.....

'Who is the who wants to make yana an experiment?'

Comment guys if you wanna answer now ! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*    ★

Words :  333