{6} The Chunin Exams Pt1

I Do Not Own Naruto!! And Feel Free To Watch The Video !! Now Then Happy Readings!! Ya Konow !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Yana POV)

I woke up early and today was the chunin exams , then after cooking breakfast then took of my apron ....

*Knock* *Knock*

"Naruto wake up " "Five more minutes!"

"Naruto wake up!"

*Snores Loudly*

"NARUTO I SAID WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!!!"

*PONG*

"OWW!! What was that for sis !?" Naruto whined/shouted "Wake up and get changed , Cause it's the chunin exams " I said whipping my pan from hitting naruto on his head..

Oh Kami I really love this pan and hitting it with people's head , ya I know I am evil MUHAHAHAHA (😈) ....

(Time Skip )

Me and naruto were here that you going do some test for chunin or somethin.....

Then we were with our team and I remembered that kakashi told that I will be doing it by my own so I was okay with ......

At least he gave a box of cookies , hmm I should give some to gaara-kun ...

Then we saw neji and his team trying to get through the door then we all knew it was a genjutsu.....

"Can you please let us pass~~, and also release the genjutsu~..." At first I said it nicely then turned into a creepy one "A-ah yes.." they said and kinda stutter  because of me , I can be creepy sometimes......

(Naruto POV)

I saw a guy with BIG eyebrows staring at my sister and sakura , and that made me mad (😠😬😡) .....

"My youthful flower you are very beautiful please marry me sakura! I will protect you with my life!!"the guy with eyebrows said "A No thank you" Sakura rejected the bushybrows "Then Yana please marry me I will protect you with my life!!" The guy said then I stepped in "Hey ! You bushybrows you are not gonna marry my sister !! "I yelled ........

(3rd POV)

"If You Are Going To Marry My Sister / Yana You Gotta/Have To Pass Through Me First" Sasuke and Naruto said at the same time "You teme you can't have my sister"Naruto shouted then kept fighting 'Geez! This is gonna take for a while ' Yana thought and sweat dropped a little ..........

(Time Skip The Fight) (Yana POV) (I Am A Lazy Author-chan)

Then me and my team went inside the room with lots of people but I was still separated from my team though and then we saw the other guys and I ran to hinata knowing that she likes my lil'bro then me and hinata were talking until kabuto was there , earth, the I bit my lip and walked to him and was staring at him....

"Ah! You must be kabuto and it is your seventh time to join the chunin exams ..... you spy "I said to him and whispered to him the last and smiled softly more like for pity ........

Then he told us some of the others of his cards but only the kages should know that "You idiot you think that I will fall for that huh well only kages should know about that , kabuto" I whispered to him then "Can you do also 'Uzumaki Yana'" I heard kiba that said to kabuto , Grrrrr,

"Uzumaki Yana----"
*Flames*

"Whoops , That just slipped"I excused myself for burning the cards that kabuto had and everyone look at me some had their face weirdly and some had curiosity.......

(Time Skip Inside The Room)

Everyone took their seats and I looked at my left it was gaara.......

Then everyone received the paper and ibiki was explaining to us what to then if my team fails I will be OUTTRAGE ......

Then I summoned my animal it was a small pet wolf that can shape shift to a butterfly , a snow bird and a bigger wolf it was named 'Rosū'.....

Then I asked rosū for answers then I was done then I told rosū to become a butterfly and give this paper to naruto  .........

Then ibiki told us if we raise our hand we have to leave with your team didn't then naruto did and slammed it to the table and saying stuff that he will become a hokage and that kinda made me smirk then ibiki said we all passed ......

*Glass Break*

*CLING* *CLING*

"Alright ! I will be your next proctor Anko----" she was cut by thoughts and then saying that we will follow her...............

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Thank you everyone for the support of this book and my other book! Sorry for wrong spelling and for wrong grammars!! Now then the next chapter is coming soon!! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*   

Words : 767