(A/N) Important

Hello everyone!
Its been a very long time I've rewritten this book and I just came on wattpad because of what is currently happening.
I hope you all stay safe and take there.

I wanted to about this book, is that I am no longer intersted in naruto and I like another anime.
And I know I havent publish book 2.
Well I did have a draft on book 2 but that was also a long time ago.

Havent upated this because I was busy with my life. I was also busy with school and I didnt have time to write and I also almost forgotten this book.

But I also apolegise if you all are waiting for the next book and also all my other books.
I tried to bring myself liking naruto again. But it seems that I cant.
I may have to take this book down but I am still not sure

I am sorry again. But I may write another book since my best friend kept on telling me I should write it but I am not sure.
But again I am very sorry.

I hope you all stay safe always wash your hands, stay home and have a greet day, goodbye.

Thank you all for supporting this book!

Extra :

Also if you are wondering why yana is with naruto and she is older. Well its because she wanted to stay with her little brother and protect him, she didnt want him to be hurt or so.

- A z u r i e