Its been a year

Jade's POV:

It was May 5th.You may think its just another day like every other but it wasn't.Not for me,not for my family.

I was already awake for some hours when my alarm clock rang but i'm pretty sure even before that i had a restless sleep.I decided to just ignore my alarm clock and turned around,pulling my blanket over me as tears escaped my eyes.

,,Jadey,you need to get up.Come on" Perrie said softly,i bet she wasn't in the best mood either,but she's always on the positive side of things unlike me.I just stayed quiet and silent tears slipped down my cheek,i could careless.

I heard the door quietly open and immediately close again,Perrie must have left.Finally.

Jade's Mum's POV:

Today is a very rough day for all of us and i'm well aware of that but it is also Wednesday and the kids need to attend school,i mean i can't write excuses for all of them.But i think they know that because altough they all had this sad faces each and everyone came downstaires time by time.I guess the enthusiasm came to early because Jade's missing.

,,Is Jade still in the bathroom?" 

,,Uhm,no..well she's still in bed..kinda" Perrie said slowly.

,,What do you mean?She has school in half an hour!"

,,Yeah i tried but she just kept laying there and i didn't want to be too harsh since she already cried"

I sighed and walked upstairs.I know its hard but she needs to understand where i am coming from but something seems to be off with Jade lately.I slightly knocked and entered in her room.She laid in bed with her blanket over her head and i could hear her sniffle lightly.I slowly sat beside her and lifted the blanket.She looked me in the eyes with those big brown puppy eyes,that remind me so much of James,her father.All about her actually does,especially her personality.

,,Honey,i know its tough but you need to go to school"

,,But Mum,i..i don't want to go.Only today.Please" She pleaded.

,,I'm sorry but everyone else is also going and i think its better if you go and get your head free!"

,,Get my head free?Mum,how am i supposed to forget this?He's..He's dead,Mum."She screamed at me,but i wasn't mad.I know she's not really angry at me,i could feel the sadness in her voice shine through.Silent tears were running down her cheek.I whiped them slowly away with my thumb and gave her a kiss on her forehead.She hugged me really tight and i hugged her back,enjoying the moment.Because you know it hasn't been often lately,since we were this close.

,,Its all going to be fine honey.I promise.Please dress up and go to school." I said and left her alone.I know she will come.Jade is a strong girl.

Jade's POV:

I eventually got up and dressed myself,like Mum told me to.She's right,i can do this,Dad would want it aswell.Downstairs Perrie waited for me.She grinned when she saw me.

,,Come on you lazy bun,lets get you to school" We both laughed.

~In the car~

,,Pez,don't you have to be in school right now?" I asked her as i noticed how late it already was.I already missed first period.

,,I guess i should,but Mum asked me to drive you so well no big deal." I nodded and looked down again as memories of my dad flood back in.

,,What are you thinking about?"Perrie asked.