Why?

Hey guys,so this is my first Little Mix Fanfiction so please don't be too harsh!Otherwise i would love for you guys to tell me your opinion and vote:) xoxo Nati

Jade's POV:

Why?

I ask myself this question alot.

Why do they hate me? Why do I let them do this to myself? Why do I keep this to myself?

The answer is I don't know.I really don't know.

The bullying just started a few years ago when we moved to Newcastle and i went to a new school. Its mainly 3 girls,called Laura,Celine and Tyra.Well you couldn't say they are the only one's because technically there is no single person on this school besides my brother that doesn't hate me but they are the one's that beat me up and hurt me the most.You might wonder why my brother doesn't help me,well in fact he doesn't know.They are good in hiding it and so am I.I don't want anyone to know,even tough they might help me.

A tear slips silently down my cheek.My heart just feels so broken.This whole thing is tearing me apart.I stand up from my bed and walk outside.There is just one thing that can help me right now.

,,Jade?" Perrie asked from the table.Perrie is my older sister and i love her to death.We are practically best friends and no,she doesn't know.

,,Mhm.." I murmered without turning around.

,,Are you alright?"

,,Yeah i just need to use the bathroom"

I nearly ran to the bathroom,shut the door behind my back and ran to my shelf.I pulled something shiny out. My razor blade.

WIthout hesitation I placed it on my left arm.Its the only place where you could still see a piece of my skin not just red cuts or scars.Not much longer.

I don't feel bad or hurt when i cut,i feel relief.Tomorrow is Monday that is worth another cut.I forgot to do their homeworks,another one.You're worthless,fourth.You're ugly,fifth.You're weak,last one.For today.

I whiped the tears away and washed the blood away.

~4 hours later~

,,Jade,dinners ready!" My little sister Kendall shouted from the floor.

,,I'm not hungry" I said. I know they would just let me alone.Its not that they don't care,its just that my Mum is a single Mum and has 12 kids.My father died almost a years ago in a car accident.She is so busy that she hardly notices when one of us misses dinner and i don't blame her.

The next thing i hear are the creaking stairs and i realise that dinner must be over.

,,Hey sis" Perrie laughed and hopped in the bed,next to me.I tried smiling at her but the sadness shined through.

,,You wanna talk about it?" I shook my head and she immediately understood.She just hugged me and we stayed in this position while she started talking about her boyfriend Zayn.

~Next Morning~

,,Girls wake up" My Mum shouted but i can't see anything because Perries shoulder is in my way.We must fall asleep while talking.

,,Pez,wake up" I slightly shook her up but like i thought it didn't help much so i pushed her hard.I just earned a growl.But boy would i be happy if i were in her situation now.Everybody from College loves Perrie,she has tons of friends and even a hot boyfriend.While i have no friends and get bullied but of course she doesn't know so i can't complain.

We stand up and walk to our bathroom which we share with our 6 other sisters.The boys have their own but its still a lot of people in this short time because everyone needs to leave for school,college or work.I cant get dressed infront of my sisters,they would notice all this scars that are spread on my body not only my arms.I try to hide them so hard,i can't let them see it,they would be so shocked. So i do it like every morning since the cutting started,i wash myself alongside the others and then i quickly go to my room while Perrie is still in the bath.When i'm done i walk downstairs to greet my Mum.