A burden

Jesy's POV:

I quietly entered my house,still sobbing from my confrontation with Jade.I know I shouldn't have said what I said but at the same time I'm just so worried about her and its driving me nuts.As I was walking towards my room,I heard my Mum yelling for me,she must have heard me crying.

,,Jesy honey,whats wrong?" She said with honest concern,which only made me cry more.

,,I..She.." By this point I was crying hysterically onto my Mums shoulder.She tried calming me down,while stroking my back.After a few minutes it worked and I was able to speak properly.

,,Mum..You remember what you told me the first time Jade was here?" I asked hesitantly,not feeling too comfortable taddling on Jade.

,,Uhm yes of course,but you told me there is no reason to think so,so I didn't give it a second thought."

,,Well,truth is I may have been wrong."  Her reaction wasn't at all what I was expecting,her face only softend and she looked more like crying then 'I told you so'.

,,Oh Honey,I'm so sorry.How do you know about it?"

,,We argued and when I grabbed her arm,she winced so I looked under her sleeves.I just totally blew it,I screamed at her and told her I'm going to tell Jake if she doesn't."

,,You listen to me now,you did nothing wrong!Cutting is a serious health problem and if Jade is experiencing it you need to stop it as soon as possible and if this involves you telling Jake then let it be it.She is gonna realize sooner or later that it was only for her best even if it seems so wrong right now."

,,Deep down,I know you're right.It just hurts so much,thinking of losing her.She really is the best friend I ever had." I said wiping my tears.

,,I know honey and I'm so sorry that you and especially your friend have to experience something so sad." Sometimes I just love my Mums advice altough it can be annoying that she always has to see things in a professional way.We both snuggled for a little more until I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up by my brother shaking me saying someone was on the phone for me.

,,Jesy?"

,,Hey Jake.Why are you calling?"

,,Is Jade with you?" He said with concern.

,,No,isn't she home?"

,,No and she hasn't been since this morning and its already 6 o'clock and nobody knows where she is." After what happend earlier I've already got the worst scenarios in my head and immediately feel frightend,what if she has done something to herself? Just when I wanted to tell Jake everything,the door bell rang.The sight in front of me was relieving but also scary.

,,Jake,she just showed up.I'm gonna talk to you later!"

,,Thank goodness!Alright"

I slowly walked to the door,which was a almost see through door,so I could see that it was Jade but I couldn't see many details and while I was trying to make eye contact with Jade,she was avoiding it completely. I opened the door,not saying a word as I was afraid what she was going to say.Jade looked horrendous,to be nice.She had scratches all over her face and her body,her clothes were ripped and her hair was a wild mess.She must have been in accident or maybe they hit her again.

,,I..Jes..I was.." She stuttered and looked down for another time.

,,Could you..Could you help me? I think I need a band aid.." She said shyly and thats when I noticed she must still be in a shock.This girl was full on covered in scratches and blood and only wants a band aid?