{Season 1|EP.16}

{Season 1|EP.16}

“Where the hell are we?” Whiskey asked, he noticed that Felicity was gone. “Felicity?” Whiskey asked. Whiskey looked up to see a girl pointing a spear at him. “Who are you?” She asked. “Um…” Whiskey started. she has dark blue hair streaked with hot pink, all of which is tied into two ponytails. The upper one is tied into place by the lower one, creating a subtle poof on her head. Her makeup consists of pink and purple eyeshadow, maroon lipstick, and blue dots on her cheeks. She wears three pieces of clothing, starting with a strapless short dress. The top of the dress is hot pink with pink right-to-left diagonal double-stripes, while the skirt portion is made of light blue sheer. Underneath are black, knee-length leggings with serrated hems, and on top is a short blue tank top with a left-to-right diagonal lower hem and pink stitching. It has a print of blue flora on a dark blue background and short blacks fur-sleeves.

She has mismatched blue wedges that cover up to 3/4th of her crura, with the left having a snake winding up her leg and the right a complex network of bands decorated with rivets and feathers. Both shoes have a red skullette on the toe-straps and leaves on the wedges. The light blue earrings are mismatched too: the one in her left ear is a bone with one large and two smaller feathers ties to it while the one in her right ear is a circular stud with a fang attached to it. Just above she's forehead rests a vermilion headpiece with a winged Skullette in the center. The rest of the headpiece is a string of beads with three fangs protruding from it on both sides. She also has a dark blue shoulder piece adding a layer of feathers over her fur-sleeves. Among her more conventional accessories is a vermilion necklace that is partially a three-ringed choker and partially a wider type of neck jewelry as base. This base is decorated with seven ellipses, of which the three middle ones are painted blue, and has seven fangs dangling from the bottom edge. There is a dark blue belt with three Skullettes in the middle of eight fangs, feathers hanging from the Skullettes, and red accents. she's final pieces of jewelry are four pieces of armwear: a thick, dark blue, and slitted bracelet on her right arm, a black sheer arm warmer on her left forearm, and over that two simple bracelets in the colors light blue and hot pink.

“Agent Whiskey? Stand down Jane. Agent Whiskey is a friend.” Felicity smiled as Jane nodded. “Yes my peal.” Jane stood guard by Felicity. “How do they know your name?” Whiskey asked. “Yeah I have no idea.” Felicity answered. “My pearl, didn’t you say you had companions? Are they lost at sea?” Jane asked. “I’m guessing. Cause Parviz decided it be a bright idea to drive the van over a cliff I think everyone separated.” Whiskey answered. “I see. We’ll maybe we can locate them using the Venus Radar.” Jane guessed. “What’s a venus radar?” Felicity asked. “It’s a satellite that can locate any trace of magic from any part of the world.” Jane answered walking further into the island with Whiskey and Felicity. All along the trees green diamonds, pearls, and crystals hanged from the leaves. “You guys really like green.” Whiskey observed. “Yes, this island used to be a colony ruled over by Green Diamond. She was gragous, kind, beautiful, and loved this island and its people as though it were her kids.” Jane smiled. “But why does it seem like most of the jewels are fading?” Felicity asked. “Long ago, there were millions of people who lived here on this island. But once the Great Jewel War started people started disappearing and dying left and right. By the end of it there were only a few of us left. And Green Diamond disappeared” Jane sighed. “Oh, I’m so sorry.” Whiskey voice saddened. “It’s fine.” Jane looked down at the ground.

Jane then stopped at a tree and tapped it 3 times with her spear. “Welcome to the Emerald Amazon.” Jane smiled as the tree parted revealing a small but beautiful village. The architecture and decor of the village resemble that of ancient China. Everyone looked at Felicity and Whiskey. One of the children then bowed causing everyone to bow. “Hello Felicity. It’s an honor to meet you.” a girl greeted shaking Felicity’s hand. Felicity thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She has a well proportioned figure. She is very tall and slender with long black hair that extends past her waist with locks of hair that frame her face down to her chin and shows her high forehead, pale skin, large breasts, and dark brown eyes with long, voluminous lashes. “This is Boa Xander. Leader of the Xander squadron.” Jane introduced. Boa looked at Whiskey and raised her eyebrow in confusion. “Who. The hell. Is this?” Boa asked. “This is Whiskey. He’s a friend of Felicity’s.” Jane answered. “Okay. You know the rules about males on this island. But since he’s a friend of Felicity’s I guess he can stay.” Boa said. “But be warned. One toe out of line. And I feed you to Xander Jr.” Boa warned him as a large snake appeared around Boa’s neck like a feathered scarf. Xander Jr was a large white snake with large pink spots running down its body. The underside of its body is pale yellow, with thin horizontal black lines across it. It wears a horned skull with a couple of cracks on top of its head, has blue hair jutting out from the back of the skull, and is usually seen with what appears to be a smile.