{Season 2|EP.6}

{Season 2|EP.6}

"The what islands?" Gin asked. "The Archipelago Of Gibfait." Scotch answered. "Adam said that she was shipped over there. Baccarat has a friend over there named Venus. She might know where Alice is now." Zayla answered. "Well what are we waiting for! The quicker we find Alice the better!" Gin smiled widely. "Some seems excited." Wendy said slyly. "I just want to finish of the D.A that's all." Gin said. "Is it though? Cause you said the quicker we find Alice the better, not the quicker we fight of the D.A the better. Meaning that you really want to find Alice." Musa smirked. "Shut up." Gin scoffed.

"The Archipelago Of Gibfait is very far away. And we don't have a boat." Felicity stated. "I think I know how we can get there." Tequila said as he whistled making 5 large creatures to appear. "These are Jaquins." Tequila said. "You have Jaquins?!" Felicity gushed as she petted one. "Technically yes. They're not mines but I found them when they were babies. They were part of a traveling circus. They just kicked them to the curb when the circus stopped." Tequila shortly explained. One of the Jaquins then licked his face.

"This is Migs." Tequila introduced. Migs was half-macaw and half-jaguar creature, large wings, fan-shaped tail feathers, tufts of plumage and fur, dark brown nose, yellow fur, orange spots and feathers, green eyes. "Hi cutie." Musa smiled as she petted Migs. "Migs, this is Musa." Tequila said as Migs quickly sniffed her and brought her up to sit on his back. "It's so soft." Musa smield.

"Weren't Jaquins the ones who fought in the war against the two queens?" Felicity asked as petted a purple one. This one was half-macaw and half-creature, large wings, fan-shaped tail feathers, tufts of purple and fur, dark brown nose, has even darker purple spots, brown eyes, and a white underbelly. "Yep. That's Dulce, Migs mate." Tequila answered. "I can't believe you raised all 5 of them." Zayla said as she got onto a red one. This one has orange fur, red spots and pink feathers, golden eyes.

"That's Luna. Believe me, she's just like you. Everything down to the fire." Tequila chuckled as Skylar balanced a flame on her nose. "Cool!" Zayla had stars in her eyes. Gin looked at the blue one. Something about it reminded him of Alice. "I'd be careful with that Zoom, he's antisocial, in a mean way. Even to me." Tequila warned. He has light blue fur, blue spots, bronze feathers and matching eyes.

"Hey." Gin said as Zoom growled lowly and smelled his hand and backed away. He tilted his head at him. "What's wrong?" Gin asked as he sniffed him again. "Why do you keep doing that?" Gin asked as Zoom kept sniffing him as growled lowly. "He says you smell like somebody he knows." Felicity translated. "Who is it boy?" Gin asked as he grabbed a stick and wrote the word ALICE in the sand.

"You know Alice?!" Gin exclaimed as Zoom nodded. "Where is she?" Gin asked as he lifted Gin onto his back and flew off. "Well, I guess we follow them." Wendy guessed as she and Vodka jumped on a beautiful white one, he had white fur, gray sports, silver feathers and silver eyes. "Come on Estrella." Wendy smiled as Estrella zoomed into the sky. "Why are they fast!" Vodka yelled as Estrella zoomed thru the sky with the others. "WOOO!!!" Musa yelled. Zayla stood on top of Luna so gracefully.

"How can you do that?" Scotch asked. "I used to ride Jaquins all the time on my friends farm." Zayla answered as she leaded sideways. Falling off of Luna. "Zay?!" Scotch yelled as he looked down to see Zayla upside down on Luna's underbelly, her legs wrapped around Luna's body. She smiled and turned right side up, on top of Luna's back again. "Don't scare me like that." Scotch laughed. "It's so soft." Felicity gushed as she brushed her head up against Dulces fur. "It's known to be the soft substance in the universe. That's why hunters want them so much, for their fur." Whiskey shortly explained.