Rainy Days

Hey, guys! Okay, so, I'm going at this a bit differently than I normally do. It's going to have a short drabble under a select number of of ships, all about the same theme: rainy days. I think that this could be fun, and don't get disappointed if your favorite ship isn't here-- I was trying to not make this too long, and also some ships are more difficult to write than others, though with some practice I think I could. Sorry about the long authors note, so with out further ado, here we go. Enjoy~!

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon Special/Adventures

~0~0~0~

Franticshipping~ Melody

Sapphire gazed out of her secret base, and listened to the soothing music-- that of the raindrops plopping outside, Ruby's knitting needles clicking, and her own fingers mindlessly drumming across the stone infront of her.

The brunette sighed in content as she listened to the rhythmic sounds, mixing in with the forest's calls. Birds cawed and frogs croaked. Bushes rustled, and branches rattled, all in sync with her little musical tempo.

Sapphire's eyes closed and a blissful smile graced her lips as she listened to her forest's song.

Sitting on an armchair in the corner of the decorated cave, Ruby momentarily stopped knitting to usher a small grin at the sight of the usually wild girl, now tamed by mother nature.

Whenever he urged her to listen to carefully orchastrated music, classically peacful, claiming that it would help calm his best friend down, she refused. Headaches magically appeared, and errands had to be done.

No wonder none of his attempts worked; the girl's perfect type of music was one best suited for her free soul. A kind that could only occur in her favorite wilderness: A beautiful cacophony. A harmonic forest heartbeat. Nature's perfect melody.

Oldrivalshipping~ Umbrella

A raindrop plopped onto Green's nose and he stared up into the cloudy gray sky. Another drop of water splashed onto his person, soon followed by another, and another, and another. Cursing, the Viridian gymleader quickly returned his Charizard, for fear of how well the fire-type's health would fare in a downpour.

Green ran towards the nearest tree, thanking Mew that it wasn't a thunderstorm. If it was then the boy would be fried in a mater of seconds, due to his standing next to something of a large lightning rod. Upon reaching his destination, Green ruefully sighed, irritated that he couldn't continue his training.

Boredom soon began to creep in as the brunette gazed out at the open field before him. The area was filled with wet grass, beads of rain looking crystalized on the blades, and a scarse number of trees. A small walkway wound around the edge of the training field, following the path of a small bubbling stream.

As he kept gazing out infront of him, Green spotted a large umbrella out of the corner of his eye, though dismissed it.

The boy let out a sigh and leaned against the tree, closing his eyes. Once becoming restless, he opened his eyes and started, taken aback at the brunette in front of him, watching him curiously. Her eyes twinkled in amusement as the boy infront of her stumbled back into the tree and cried out.

"You okay there, Tiger?" she stifled a giggle.

"I'm fine, Blue." Green snapped. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Oh, I was just on my way to Yellow's house when I saw you here, standing all alone, completely drenched under this tree. Didn't bother to bring an umbrella, "Mr. I'm-too-cool-to-check-the-wheather"?"