Handmaid's tale au (Dracula x Farmer)

Farmer John x Swag Dracula (you don't need to know them to enjoy this short story! But you might want to get some knowledge on Handmaid's tale)

"I can't believe those fucking gender traitors Commander." John had exaggerated as Drac's wife walked by them. Dracula smiled at him a tinkle in his eyes rolling them slightly.

"Damn right! We'll send them to that new camp to set them right." Dracula agreed with John while he glanced at his wife smiling at her.

"Ah Commander I'm so glad you were put in charge, this world needs a strong leader like you." John smirked at his remark then coughed slightly giving Dracula a sign.

"Why thank you Commander John, why don't we head to my office to discuss our further plans?" Dracula got up first then whispered to his wife to please not disturb them. Dracula's wife nodded then gave her husband a kiss, Dracula kissing back then hugging her before turning to John and walking to his study.

Once both the boys were alone and the door was locked John glanced over to were Dracula was sitting. John happily sat down on his lovers lap and kissed him. Dracula wrapped his arms around John's waist while John wrapped his arms Dracula's neck. Slowly the kiss turned into a make out session. The both in their own little world, not knowing the watcher.

America had changed quite alot and Dracula hated it, the Commander in lead before him died so he was put in charge. Slowly Dracula made changes, all gender traitors would go to a camp which would free them to Canada since hanging was too much for Dracula.

The couple broke apart and happily looked at one another. Both their eyes shining for lust but it would be too risky and they both knew it. Dracula would change America to it's old self and he would die trying. He already had new rules going into place. Everything was going to plan unless a certain someone saw. Dracula's wife had a little spy, she knew something was up and that her husband was up to no good.

knock knock

John quickly got off of Dracula rushing to the door. Dracula tucked in his messy shirt and straighted his hair. John unlocked the door while Dracula acted as if he was busy with work. It wasn't the wife who had knocked, no it was the soldiers coming to arrest John and Dracula.

"You are underarrest for being gender traitors and trying to change the law." The firm voice scared the two males, making them run to one another in comfort. John held Dracula's hand, bitting his lip nervously. The lovers eyes meant then looked for a way out, knowing there was no way Dracula grabbed John's waist and pulled him closer in a deep kiss. The soliders moved it harshly grabbing into the couple breaking then apart.

"Love is love gentleman and I hope you know you can't ever change that! I've already free'd millions of people like us to Canada. Good luck because the revolution is coming." Dracula smirked as the soliders threw both the couple in the back of a van. Dracula looked up to John.

"If we don't make it, know the love I have for you is always growing and will never stop. I love you." Dracula's tears streamed down his face as John pressed their foreheads together.

"I will never stop loving you Drac. Past, Present, and future no matter the time my love will always be there." The couple cried together, the fear in their hearts swelling. The door swung open as John was dragged away. Dracula tried to grab ahold of his other half but failed from the restrains on his hands. John was brought where a rope hung. No through Dracula.

"No, no, no" Dracula repeated his tears falling faster down his face. "I love you" Dracula screamed as loud as he could to John. He heard a faint 'I love you' from John and smiled through his tears. Suddenly John was rasied up in the air, his struggling body breaking Dracula more. The person he loved the most was gone. The van drived away as Dracula's screams could be heard and his sobs echoed throughout the van.

It seemed like hours before they arrived at the next destination. It was the radiation camp. Where people were sent to dig and dig till they died from the high exposure of radiation. Dracula looked around as he was pushed out of the van and into the care of the workers. People have him hateful glares, some were hopeful and others were just dead no emotion radiating off them. They handed Dracula the unforim and he changed not talking back.

"Why hello Commander." Sneered an older lady from the left of Dracula he flinched slightly trying not to cry. His lover was dead and he would soon join him.

"Leave the poor man alone, he was the one saving people like us." A guy from behind the lady said slightly smacking her on the arm. Dracula nodded to the man in appreciaten. 

"What are you here for?" The man asked Dracula. Dracula looked off into the distance his heart racing and his mind blurry.

"Your great Commander is a gender traitor." Sneered the aunt that was watching over the group glaring at then all. A small cheer was heard under the breaths of many, knowing that they had at least one person free more people.

"Why not hang me then? My beloved husband was just hung hours ago and you choose to keep me alive and for what? I free'd handmaid's, I free'd gender traitors, I free'd some many people that a revolution is coming so be prepared." With that Dracula left the glaring eyes of the people who hated him and who cheered him on. Everyone stood there shocked and impressed that the man who only hours ago ran the world was at the very bottom leading a revolution.

Want a Part 2? Or a ship written? Message me!