Danger ( Chapter 7)

I opened my eyes, very slowly. My whole body hurt like all hell, my abdomen a lot more than the other places. If I continue being in heat much longer I might not be able to walk. I sit up, holding my stomach. "God damn this heat thing." Why does it even this exist, cause if you ask me its just a pain in the ass? Literally.

I swing my legs around. So that they are hanging, off the side of the bed. And I felt a sharp pain like my muscles tearing, it hurts like a bitch. I stand up and head over to the bathroom. Which I mind you still have no door. I decided to take a shower, but even the warm water hitting my soft skin did not help. After I take my shower, I wrap a towel around my body. Once I exit the bathroom the door opens.

"How are you fee-" Jessie walks in. And when he sees me and just stares at me.

"I'm honestly feeling worse," I say being self-conscious. And folding my arms over my chest.

"Ah well okay, then we are going to the pack doctor." He says grabbing my arm.

"Wait I need to get dressed!" I yell pulling the other way.

"Fine, but be quick." He says walking out the door.

I walk over to the dresser and pick out some random clothes. But I was hurting so much putting on my pants seemed impossible,I couldn't even lift my other leg. I let out a big sigh. " Jessie, can you come in here for a minute?" He immediately walks in. Then he stops and looks at my butt, mind you I'm only in underwear. "Uh...yes?" He says trying to get words out.

" I'm too drained to get my pants on...can you help...please!?" I say. God, I need these pants on, but this man pissis me off.

He smirks." Ya sure. " he says walking over to me. Cocking bastard!

"Eekk!!!" I squeal. Because he picks me up, at my abdomen. And oh god that hurt."ow ow ow." I say. Squirming in his arms.

" the sooner you pull those, pants of yours up. The sooner this is over." I nod and pull them up after I do so he sets me down.

I tumble down I felt like my legs tear, it's incredibly painful that can't even handle and my heat is growing or painful by the second that I have to grab my abdomen. Jessie looks at me worried and from the look, he makes mind the links someone. He then picks me up bridal style. " I can walk!" I say, in protest.

"You obviously can't, So shut up and just let me carry you." He snaps, I shut up. Not wanting to anger him, any further.

We head, toward a room that looks like a dining area. He sets me on the table, but I can't even sit up. Goddamit! Why does this hurt so fucking much!? I lean on his arm, for support. " are you okay!?" He asks.

" not really but I'll manage. " I say, gritting my teeth. He nods and hangs his head.

I let out a whale, in pain and his head snaps up. Holy hell this hurts, I can't say this enough oh my god it hurts. My eyelids grow heavy, my vision starts to go blurry. I finally give in but just before I'm fully out I hear a yell.

"Clara No. Stay with me!" I hear a mans voice say. Then I'm gone.

Jessi's POV...

After Clara passed out. A shit load of the pack's medical team showed up and took her away from me. My MATE, how dare they take my mate. I was not allowed to follow, all I could do was wait. And what am I doing, you ask? Pacing, FUCKING PACING! I'm such a useless mate. Do I even deserve her, But what could I have done. She did not want to mate with me, and no way in hell would I force her. I may be a bit of a jerk, but I'm no rapist.

"Alpha..?" I spaced out so much I did not even here Magen, come in. That's not like me.

" How is Clara!" I immediately ask. Magen looks at me. Furrowing her eyebrows, That not a good sign.

" I can't lie. You don't need to mate with her right away. But you need to be in the same facility, from her. or her condition will only grow more fierce.

I nod." Take me to her." Magen smiles worryingly.

"Yes, Alpha." And with that, she leads me to my mate.

Few! I wrote this instead of doing my homework. But whatever right haha.