Embarrassment (Chapter 15)

"I see..." he chuckles.

I growl, and glare into his eyes.

"You could have used the one next to our room"

"This is not my room, it's yours you evil bastard!" I storm away crying.

"Wait..." I slam the door in his face.

I can't believe this, I miss my mom...and my dad even my brothers! I can't believe what he has done to me I even miss my brothers.

"Ruth" I had just entered her room. She wasn't in there, I sit on her bed.

"Stupid Stupid Stupid!!!" I wipe my eyes.

"Hey" I hear Jessie.

"Just leave me alone!"

He puts his hand on my shoulder "don't ever slam a door in my face again."

"Shut your mouth you asshole!"

"If you want me to treat you well then you're going to have to do the same for me."

I just stare at him with blurry eyes.

"Now stop crying you dummy." he wipes the tears out of my eyes, and he inches close to me holding my cheek.

I let out a giggle and I put my hand on his hand, He kisses my cheek.

"I hate seeing you cry" I'm still crying so my tears keep coming.

"I said I hate it when you cry." he licks the last tears with his tongue, it's warm and somehow comforting.

He picks me up bridal style leaving my wheelchair behind, he walks into our room gently placing me on the bed...as if I would break.

He crawls on top of me being careful as to not squish me he caresses down the side of me stopping near my chest. He looks at me as if asking for permission, and I nod my head in confirmation.

He softly caresses my left breast with a tenderness that I have never seen from him, he crawls up and kisses me and I kiss back with lust.

When we pull apart his eyes are dark and filled with lust and mine I know are as well, he starts unbuttoning my blouse that ruth let me borrow.

"These stupid buttons Goddamnit." he quickly grows impatiently and rips it off, and I squeak out in surprise.

"Jessie that's not mine its ruths," he growls.

"I knew you smelt like her ill get her a new one but in the meantime." he unclips my bra. "I'm preoccupied."

Sorry this chapter is so short I'm starting to run out of ideas, and its also a perfect spot to ask you guys a question...do you guys want to read the sex scene are do you want this book to be somewhat pure leave it down in the comments and please all I want is to entertain so if you guys want to see anything from this book please tell me and I'll see what I can do!