Moives (Chapter 12)

Holy guacamole!!! I HAVE A RANKING!!!
How did that even happen I just woke up one mourning and I see that this book has #6 place in started weird ranking but I won't complain I'm going to go dance for a while have fun reading this chapter!!!

Once we got back home ruth noticed that I was down so she dragged me to her room, I just wanted to be alone but I'm glad she brought me up here she put on a comedy and I couldn't help but laugh. Her room is really colorful there is a lot of Christmas lights and the walls are about four different colors I can't name.

It turns out ruth is a painter she showed me some of her work and it was amazing unlike me I can't even draw a stick figure I don't have any talents.

Ruth seems to be enjoying the movie and I am too I keep laughing it is hilarious! Once the movie is over she smirks and grabs a disk I don't see what it is but once the movie starts I realize...

She put in the ring im pretty tolerant with horror movies but this one always creeps me the fuck out, she has an evil smirk on her face she reminds me of Jessie when she does that.

"Why" she just laughs and shrugs.

"I want to see how you react and plus this is my favorite movie" I just frown.

"You're just as bad as Jessie" which is not true she's way better.

She puts her hand over her chest with her mouth making an O like she's offended. "I can't believe you would put me in the same boat as that ass hole, I'm offended!!!"

"Surrrrre you are"

We both laugh, we just talk through the movie and near the end we hear a knock on the door Ruth gets up to answer it there's a young man he is a couple feet taller then ruth he has long-ish black hair with brown eyes.

"Alpha has requested you to come to his office luna" I open my mouth to protest but he cuts me off.

"I am Alex I'm second in command" he reaches his hand out for a handshake and I take it.

"Call me Clara"

"Sorry can't" he smiles. Why can't he!?
He grabs my wheelchair and pushes me out I wave to ruth and she waves back.

I hate that people can just take me places and I can't do anything about it I want my legs back!!!

He stops at a dark brown door and knocks I hear a quite come in. He walks in and Jessie is shoveling through papers being a large dark oak desk.

"Thank you, Alex, you may leave." he bows and walks out closing the door behind him.

"Why did you ask me here!?" he stands up and leans in front of me.

"I'm worried about you!"

"Bullshhh-" he puts his finger on my lips.

"I really do care about you" he takes his finger off my mouth.

"You don't act like it!!!"

"I'm not good with people I've never had a girlfriend in my life just..."

"Just what"

"People are not my specialty especially romantic" he sighs.

"Close your eyes"

"What!?"

"Just close your eyes" I sigh and close them. I feel something make contact with my lips and I feel sparks. I open my eyes and his lips are on mine I smile and kiss him back.

I lean into him and he leans into me, he breaks the kiss smiling ear to ear he then picks me up and his arms are under my butt like a swing I giggle and he kisses me again I wrap my legs around him and it starts getting heated.

I gasp for air and he puts his tough in my mouth we fight for dominance and he wins. His hand grabs onto my breast groping it I put my hands in his hair.

He slides his other hand under my shirt and unclips my bra I gasp a jokingly slap him breaking the kiss he just smirks. He swiftly pulls off my shirt and I hold my bra in place a so it won't fall off.

He licks lip again and he pulls us apart. He says in between breaths.

" door lock need."
"What?" I giggle.
"Need to lock the door."
He walks over with me in his arms and locks the door he presses me against the four and starts kissing my neck and I giggle.

"That...tickles," I say inbtween laughter.

He stops and I smile and looks into his eyes I peck under his lips and he smirks then pecks my lips. He then turns around and sets me on his desk I did not even notice that I dropped my bra. He grabs my shirt and bra.

Handing them to me, I put on my bra and he helps me put on my shirt.

"I could have done it myself"

"But why let a pretty lady do any work!?" I laugh, hang he picks me up bridal style and unlocks the door he walks into the living room all the pack is staring and the girls a glaring jealously.

He sets me on the couch males moving over Jessie grabs two controllers and hands me one he turns on Mario cart...