Cold (Chapter 9)

They had to do some tests. But after I was released, the nurse went to grab a wheelchair for me. I stand up but stumble. Jessie catching me.

" you OK?" I nod.

" just a little weak."

" well, you were out for a whole two days so it makes sense."
The nurse comes in with the wheelchair, I get into it and she hands me over to Jessie.

He Push's us through the long halls people whispering as we pass by. He enters a room that I haven't seen before.

" is this your room. Smells like you." He laughs at my words.

" yes, it is, your going to stay here from now on." I crinkle my nose in unamusement.

"great," I say sarcastically.

" you could collapse again, at worst DIE." He says worryingly and angered.

" OK, I get it," I say defeated.

He nods. " do you need anything, hungry? Cold?"

"No." I sigh.

How could I even think about that, I just want to sit and sulk.

" You sure." I grit my teeth.

"I SAID NO....why do even care."

"You're my mate," I growl.

"Don't growl at me mate!" He says clenching his jaw.

"Don't TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I yell.

" IM THE ALPHA I CAN DO AS I PLEASE. " I shrink at the sudden loudness of his voice.

" I've been trying to be nice to you, but I'm sick of your shit and I'm not taking it anymore!!!" He says his eyes going black.

"" I say quietly.

"Yes alpha." He says in a demanding voice.

"You're not my alpha!"

"I AM NOW!!!"

I Scuf annoyed, but don't say anything to avoid punishment.

He pushes me over to his bed. Its a HUGE bed with blue everywhere. There a flat screen TV that is about as big as me.

" do you need help into the bed!?" He says anger still lingering in his tone.

I get up wobbling, he grabs my arm and helps me to bed. I look away not making eye contact. He walks around to the other side of the bed and gets in. He scoots over to me grabbing my chin.

" don't look away from me understand!?"
I just nod.

He grabs the TV remote off his nightstand. " what do you want to watch!?" He says harshly.

"Whatever," I say with a scared and pissed of tone.

He glares at me as if he is giving me a warning. To not test his patience. He turns something on but I pay no mind.

I really am cold though...