Deep Thoughts (Chapter 13)

After I and Jessie have a long hard battle of Mario cart I excuse myself and look for the restroom. After I find one I enter it and remove my clothes and then drag myself out of my wheelchair that one of the males kindly fetched for me and get into the tub it was quite difficult honestly I should have asked for help but I'm stubborn and had already removed my clothes so it was too late.

Once I difficultly I might add, get into the tub I mess with the Tobe's getting the water just right, I close my eyes. Why did I do that with Jessie I hate him the God damn mate connection made me forget how much I hate him ill just pretend it never happened and hope he does not bring it up.

*KNOCK*....*KNOCK*..."CLARA!"...
*KNOCK*..."OH CLARA"...."IM COMING IN NOW"...* SSSSQUEAK*

"Clara!?"
I jolt awake splashing water everywhere I look at the intruder covering my privates it's just Ruth I sigh in relief. She Wiggles her eyebrows while smirking.

"Hey you have been in here for hours it's like twelve o'clock."

"It's that late!"

"Need help out of the tub" I nod blushing.

She helps me avoiding looking at my naked body she grabs a towel and I wrap it around myself.

"Thank you can leave I can do the rest." she nods and smiled walking out the door and shouting it with a quite click.

I yawn and quickly dry myself off and get dressed once I'm done I leave. People are still in the living room but very few and most are sleeping I head upstairs there is a mini elevator for those lazy people or well me who can't get up the stairs, I quietly as I can I go down the hallway making sure not to wake anyone up I quietly open the door and quietly close it behind me.

I see Jessie on the bed and I huff in annoyance I was hoping that he would not be here but no matter I can't do anything about him at the moment, I get into the bed as quietly as I possibly can I don't want to wake him, after all, I sigh in relief and get under the covers falling asleep fairly quickly.

I wake up in a white long hallway plane just like the other room it's so bright it almost hurts my eyes there are no crayons this time so I just walk down the hallway it seems never-ending tell I see a blue tinted light I walk at a faster pace and once I reach the end I see a room with water flowing out of small holes.

In the walls, the walls have a strange pattern I look up and the moon is visible through a small hole. I walk to the small pond the moon is reflecting in the water and I see myself I then see something behind me and I quickly turn around but nothing was there...how odd.

Hello, sorry I have not updated in a while school and crap I do have a life lol. And sorry this chapter is so short but I could not think of much but if you have any ideas for and dreams she has Ill would love to use them don't worry I'll give you credit too!