Chapter 17 -End

2 years later

"Jesssiieeee" I cry out from the guest bedroom.
I hear his foot steps quickly run in.

"What's wrong, are you alright!?"
I giggle at his concerned expression.

"Love I'm fine its just..." I hold up my two year old sister, that I am babysitting.
"She was asking for you."

He smirks in amusement. "Ah of course." He picks up Oliva and strokes her hair.

I smile at how good he is with kids, he will be a great father I think bringing my hand unconsciously to my stomach. I than feel an urge to puke, I quickly run into the bathroom and empty my breakfast into the toilet.

I hear him open the door to the bathroom and I look over and smile.
"Oh my are you alright clar"

"I'm fine, I'm fi-" I continue throwing up.

"I'll go get Ruth stay put" He runs off.

I crawl out of my weelchair to more comfortably, DIE.

After a couple moments I hear Ruth and Jessie enter the bathroom.

"I'll go grab Olivia and you get Clara into her week chair I'll met you too in the car." Jessie says running his hands threw his hair.

"Got it chief" Ruth solutes, then laughs. Jessie shakes his head unamused then walks away.

Ruth walks over to me. " Upsy Daisy we gota get goin now" I wipe my mouth on my wrist and crawl back into my chair. Ruth pushes me grabbing the car keys on our way out the door.

Jessie soon follows with Olivia in his arms, he places her in her car seat and next to me, and I secure her in while he starts the car.

We arrive at the pack doctor quickly due to Jessie speeding.

-Lots of paperwork and waiting they get in to met her doctor, leaving Olivia with Ruth in the waiting room.-

"So Clara seems you have missed me" DC.Sorara walks in amusement on her face.

"So sorara what's wrong with clara!?"
She chuckles amused.

"It's just a growth in her stomach"

I look at her scared, then at jessie.
"Well can it be removed!?" I ask.

"Oh yes it can she says smugly.

"When!?" Jessie asks.

"Ooh about...in nine months"

"..."

"..."

Me and Jessie look at each other.

" are you saying what I think you're saying" I look back at her.

"If your saying thay she is pregnant with your child than yes I am."

We both look shocked but happy at the same time.

"I'll leave you two to converse now." She walks out the door.

"Oh my god clara we are going to be parents!!!!" Jessie lift me out of my chair and spins me around.

"I know, I know I'm so happy!!!"

He sets me down hugging me, than he pulls back looking into my eyes and puts his hand on my cheek. "I love you, you know that right!?"

I put my hand on his hand, and smile "yes of course I do, I love you too jessie."

Ruth and Olivia let's just say ended up waiting longer then intended.

Yes! After all these year I have finally finished a damn book, hah that shows you ma I can finish a book mahahahaha!!

Hoped you enjoyed reading I've spent a lot of time on this book and in hopes you guys would enjoy it!
There may be a sequel but I make no promises.

Bye bye!!!