The Introductions

Blaire - He's the studious type, gets A+ in every subject and also has some game when it comes to dating. He's currently dating Sarah, (Tyler's ex) they are in the mid stages at the moment, only now getting more comfortable with each other. Blaire isn't the sporty type and he is also very stubborn, but can be persuaded to do things pretty easily.

Likes and dislikes:

Likes - Sarah, reading, studying, showers, silence.

Dislikes - Sports, overly loud and energetic people, getting below A+.

  Tyler - He's your average jock, except his a lot more in tune with his feelings and he also does enjoy reading every once in a while. He's the captain of the Westwood Warriors and is very successful at it. He's 17 because his birthday is way before Blaire's. He gets over things pretty easily. But he does like sticking his nose into places where is doesn't belong. Being a jock doesn't make you straight, Tyler is in the phase where he doesn't really know what he wants, but is open to everything. So when he saw his ex's new boyfriend, he spotted a new opportunity.

Likes and dislikes:

Likes - Being nosey, Blaire, football, his team, sports in general, reading, parties.

Dislikes - Quiet, Sarah, losing games, his parents.