Chapter 7

This photo has nothing to do with the story I just loved how beautiful it was and I needed to share it.

BLAIRE'S POV

I laid there, just staring at Tyler. I loved his fur, how unique it was. I loved his lip and ear piercings. His face was just so perfect.

"What are you smiling at?" Tyler startled me a little.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how cute you look." I smiled at him. He smirked back.

"Are you sure you want to be a thing? Because just last week you said you you would never want to."

"I really like you. I don't know why or how that came to be but, I want to be the one you hold or the one you kiss." He stared at me, his eyes started to well up with tears. "Wh-What's wrong!" I sat up.

"It's just that. I didn't really think I catch like hard feelings for you. I thought you'd be the person I call for like sex and shit. I don't know why but, um, I like you more than anyone else I've dated." He crossed his legs, put his hands in his lap and avoided eye contact.

I got up and sat in his lap. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." He and I both laughed. "Are we going to tell people at school about us? Because, I don't know if I'm ready for that." I looked away, scared he might be offended that I didn't want to tell people about our relationship.

"I understand, we'll wait until you're ready." He held me in an embrace. Something about him made me feel so calm and comfortable. I looked at the time, it was only 10:36pm

"Ugh, we have school tomorrow." I murmured as my head laid on his shoulder.

"Are you gonna go?" I thought for a second.

"Depends on how I feel. At the moment I just want to spend the day with you." I straightened my back and looked at him.

"You have pretty eyes." My cheeks heated up.

"Mine are blue, nothing really special. Your eyes though. Your eyes are gorgeous." I pushed all my body weight onto him so that we were both laying down. He quickly kissed my nose.

I giggled slightly. "Jeez, you're just a huge goofball." He grinned. I yawned.

"Oh? Someone tired?" He kissed my neck.

"Yeah."

"Okay then. We can sleep now. I'm kinda tired too." He jumped out of bed and turned off the lights. I felt him crawl next to me. "Face the other way." I turned over.

"But now I can't look at your beautiful face." I pouted. I then felt his arm wrap around me and pulled me closer. His body was pressed against mine.

"You still upset now?" He whispered in my ear.

"N-Not anymore." He pulled the covers up more so it was up to my neck.

"Goodnight Blaire." He kissed the back of my neck.

"Goodnight Tyler." I pulled his hand up to my mouth and kissed it.

I closed my eyes until I slowly drifted to sleep.