Chapter 16

TYLER'S POV

Blaire's been super excited for prom ever since the start of the year. It's July now and it's less then a week away. He's planned our outfits and everything. He knows I'm going to be voted prom king and he's pretty upset about it but, he doesn't really care in the long run.

"Tyler, come look the people that got voted up for prom queen." He handed me his phone. I read through the names, I stopped when I saw Sarah.

"You know Sarah's on the list right?" He sighed and nodded.

"That's what I'm mad about. If she gets voted prom queen I'm gonna be triggered." I laughed.

"Don't worry. Nothing bad'll happen." I said in a reassuring tone.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just overthinking." I smiled and kissed Blaire on the lips.

"Just promise me you'll have fun with me on the night either way. I've been practicing dancing just for you." Blaire's eyes lit up.

"Really?" I nodded. "Aw, I'm flattered. Okay, I'll stop worrying." I pulled him down and laid with him.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I started to think back to when we first met each other. It was so strange.

"I remember when I was just a boy wanting to fuck a dude. But then I fell in love with you. Life's crazy, huh?"

"Hell yeah it is. But I'm happy it brought us together." I smiled.

"Yeah, same."

~Time Skip~

We walked around the shopping centre, looking for clothes and food. Ever since I got a car, life's been a lot easier. We've been able to go out later and all the fun stuff like that.

"Hey, Blaire! Tyler!" We both turned to see Sarah walking towards us.

"Hey." Blaire and I said in unison.

"What are you guys up to?" She smiled. I don't know what she was trying to achieve but, I had to be nice to her. I guess.

"Just shopping." She nodded.

"Well, I just wanted to say sorry." It got a little quiet.

"For what?" Blaire nudged closer.

"For, lying and being a horrible person. I was trying to be popular but I ended up losing everything that's important to me. So, I'm sorry." Blaire backed away.

"Apology accepted."

"Yeah, no hard feelings." I said.

"Okay, good."

"Why are you saying sorry now?" Blaire asked.

"Because, I know about you two." We both froze.

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"I saw you at the cemetery the other day. I was visiting my grandma when I saw you two. I'm not going to tell anyone, don't worry. I just find you two to be really cute together." We both blushed.

"Thanks." I awkwardly laughed afterwards.

"Anyway, I've gotta go. My dress isn't going to be picked out itself." We laughed. "I'll see you guys at prom." We waved each other off and went our seperate ways.

"Woah, I think she's changed." Blaire said.

"Yeah, I don't think she's a bitch anymore." We both laughed and headed home.

There were only 3 days till prom. I was excited while Blaire was freaking out.

"Calm down babe."

"I want us to look perfect together. This is the night the entire school is going to find out about us. I want it to be perfect." I hugged him from behind.

"It will be perfect." I then playfully pulled him down with me. We wrestled for a few seconds before I had both of his arms pinned above his head.

"I remember this position." He laughed.

"You enjoyed it more than me." I smirked.

"Maybe." We both laughed. I kissed him.

"Everything is gonna go perfect. Just promise me, after I let go of your hands you won't start stressing or planning. You're just gonna lay down and watch a movie with me."

"O-Okay." I saw him blushing.

"Why you blushing?" I playfully said.

"I have the hottest man on earth sitting on my chest and pinning my arms above my head. I think I'm allowed to blush." He laughed. He then sighed. "We've been together for two years and you still manage to make me feel like we've only just started dating. It's like you always know what to do to make me feel happy. We haven't even fought that much." I kissed his nose.

"People would kill for what we have."

"That's why we're gonna show off at prom."

"Not too much PDA (Public Display of Affection) though. Okay?" He sighed and nodded.

"We're still gonna show them that we love each other more then anyone else ever could." He kissed my cheek as I let go of his arms.

"Yeah we will."