Chapter 11

TYLER'S POV

I stood in front of my house. My house was located on the out skirts of town. It was extremely trashy and gross looking. I wasn't really proud of living there and I really didn't want Blaire to see. I walked over to the bedroom window. I saw Dalton, Mila and Hudson. They were all sitting on their beds, looking sad. I tapped against the glass and saw their eyes light up.

Dalton opened the window. "Hey, Tyler. Where have you been?"

"I've been at a friend's house, and you guys are coming with me." I smiled. They looked at each other confused.

"What about mum and dad?" Mila asked.

"They won't notice. Plus, it's just for a night. So grab some pyjamas." They all quickly scattered around the room and collected their things. One by one they climbed out the window. I shut it behind them. I put Hudson up on my shoulders and help Dalton and Mila's hand. "Okay, you guys gotta be nice. You also gotta talk. I know you guys are shy but, I know you'll like them."

"We'll try." Dalton said griping my hand a slight bit tighter.

~Time Skip~

I stood in front of the house. I help Hudson of my shoulders and knocked on the door. Amelia opened the door.

"Yay! I'm so happy you came." She hugged me. She looked down and saw all my siblings. "Hi guys! My name is Amelia, you can call me Mel."

"O-Okay." Mila spoke.

"Okay, you guys come in." I ushered my siblings in and walked in after them. "Blaire's been cooking all day." I blushed.

"Just for us?"

"Yup, just for you." She laughed. I laughed in return. We walked into the dining room. I grabbed the bags off my brothers and sister backs and put them down.

"You guys can follow me." Amelia lead them to a side room that had another small table. They all took seats. "Emily! Come say hi!" I heard Emily rush down the hall.

"Hi Tyler!" She screamed as she ran past.

"Hi Emily!" I replied as she sprinted to the other table. "Hello!"

"Hi." They all said in unison. Emily took a seat and started talking to them. Amelia walked back into the dining room and sat down. I looked towards Blaire who was still in the kitchen cooking.

"You need any help?" I ask as I walk up behind him.

"Oh, yes please. Can you pass me the oregano?" I passed it over. He took it and sprinkled it in. "Boom! Done."

"Oooo, what'd you make?" I asked playfully as I leaned against the counter.

"My Dad never gave it a name but it's an original recipe." He smiled.

"My little chef." I hugged him from behind.

"Haha. Go grab some plates." I grabbed 7 plates. Blaire then beautifully dished all of them. I carried four over to the younger kids. They were really hitting it off. They were laughing and having a good time over all. I placed the plates in front of them and ruffled Hudson's hair as I walked out. I sat down at the table with Amelia and Blaire.

"What happened to your eye?" Amelia turned and asked me.

"I got into a fight." Her face become overcome with concerned.

"Are you okay?" She stood up and started looking at my head, checking for anymore cuts or bruises.

"They only hit me once. They were pretty weak anyway." She sat back down. But she was still visibly concerned. "I'm fine, I swear." I then heard howls of laughter from the other room.

"I'm glad they're getting along." Blaire said. I nodded in agreement.

~TIME SKIP FOR THE 2ND TIME~

"Goodnight everyone!" Amelia yelled as she went into her room. The kids set up some mats in Emily's room and started to go to sleep. I walked into Blaire's room. Blaire and I both got dressed. I tackled him onto the bed and hugged him tightly. I kissed his forehead.

"You're way too good to me, Tyler." Blaire laid there, unable to fight against me. I pulled the covers over us. I hugged him tightly.

"Goodnight, Blaire." I kissed the back of his head.

"Goodnight, Tyler." He held onto my hand that was wrapped around his chest and we both fell asleep.