Chapter 17

BLAIRE'S POV

It was finally the day of prom, as I woke I felt a flush of excitement go through my body. I looked to see Tyler sleeping like a baby next to me. I quickly checked the time and saw it was 7:23am.

"I guess a few more minutes won't hurt." I laid back down next to Tyler. He wrapped his hand around me and pulled me close, all while being asleep. I laughed and fell back asleep.

I felt my entire being shaken. I slowly opened my eyes. "Babe. We need to go to school. We're an hour late." I sat up.

"What?"

"We need to get going." I groaned.

"Ugh, okay." I got up and Tyler helped me get dressed. He carried me downstairs and put me in the car.

"You're really lazy, you know that?" He laughed as he sat down in the driver's seat.

"Yeah.... I know." I put my knees up to my chest. "I'm also really tired." I say as I yawn.

"I can tell." I jolt awake as I just remembered about prom.

"WAIT! IS PROM TODAY?" Tyler jumped at my sudden yelling.

"Y-Yeah, why?" My mind started racing.

"I don't know if I'm ready. Do you think they'll accept us?" Tyler sighed.

"I don't really know. We'll just have to see." I reached out and gripped his hand tight.

"I love you."

"I love you too."