x

"let me in. i wanna see your dogs cutie." johnny spoke to his phone. currently, he was located right outside of somin's house. it was huge, and her driveway alone was bigger than his house.

"don't call me that. and the code is 2283. don't you fucking tell anyone, or i will slit your neck." somin threatened, ending the call then throwing her phone on her bed.

as johnny punched in the numbers to her gate code, somin was finishing getting ready. the girl looked at herself in the mirror. a girl wearing an oversized pastel pink shirt with black shorts. her hair was in a messy bun, and her circle glasses topped off the outfit. she quickly grabbed her phone, and her black mini backpack, then dashed out of her room.

johnny was on the floor, and he was playing with one of somin's puppies. the other one was asleep in her room, so he didn't get to see him. "finally. i thought i was gonna have to take your dog to the mall instead of you."

she looked over at him and rolled his eyes. she grabbed her black huaraches from the side of the stairs, then slid them on. somin wasn't the type to untie then tie her shoes. that took too much time. "come here buddy." she called her puppy over, who's name was buddy and he was a boy. her puppy ran over to her, and she picked him up. "i love my baby."

"what about your other dog?" johnny asked, wanting to see him. her other dogs name was lance, and he was also a boy.

"oh, lance? he's upstairs, wanna see him?" somin put buddy down, then watched him run back to the couch. his bed was there.

"maybe later." he stood up from the ground, and walked over to somin. the boys arm went around her shoulder, but she was too tired to shrug it off. "so, any common date places?"

"woah woah, what'd you just say? date places?" she pushed her glasses up a bit, because they were on the verge of falling off her nose. "boo, i'm only going with you because you're buying me strawberries."

"sounds like a date to me." johnny shrugged, and headed out the door with somin. "let's drive to the city. then, we can go shop there."

"but it's expensive." somin whined, getting into the passenger seat of johnny's car.

"says the girl who comes from a rich family. i'm surprised you don't live in gangnam." he scoffed, pulling out of her driveway. "aren't you gonna close the gate?" he asked.

"it closes on its own."