xi

as somin and johnny walked into the mall, entering a few of their favorite shops, people around them started to whisper. 'they're such a good couple.' 'how does she stay so skinny?' 'she's so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.' all of that bullshit almost made somin puke, right there. in the middle of a shop. yeah, johnny was hot or whatever, but she could never imagine herself dating him. she didn't seem like his type, and she wasn't looking for a relationship right now. she was looking for a place to eat.

johnny, on the other hand, genuinely enjoyed hearing the compliments. his mindset was the complete opposite of somin's. he could imagine dating her. she was his type, but as of now they were only friends. "people think we're dating. we should just date now." he jokingly said to somin, who was currently looking at beds. you heard me. she was looking at beds.

"yeah, we shouldn't." somin rolled her eyes. she found a mattress that moved up and down with a remote, so she laid down on it and patted the spot next to her for johnny to sit in. she used the remote to move the bed up, and it was fun. for her at least. "i'm hungry."

"let's stay here for a few minutes. it's comfy." johnny went closer to somin, and put his arm around her shoulder. "where should we eat?"

"calm somin, calm. he's gonna buy you strawberries." she mumbled, trying her hardest not to push him off the side of the bed. "i don't know."

in the corner of her eye, a figure was walking towards her, a face she couldn't forget. it was none other than lee kangjoon. he walked up to her, a slutty looking girl by his side. "hello there somin." kangjoon smirked, while his eyes shot daggers at johnny. "i didn't know you dated losers like him."

the girl raised her eyebrow, trying her best not to fume at him. "i didn't know you date prostitues like her." the girl standing next to kangjoon raised her fist at somin, threatening her. "try me slut. i dare you."

johnny was biting the inside of his cheek, trying so hard not to laugh at her smart comebacks. but, he wondered why kangjoon came up to her. "well, as much as i liked the show, me and somin have to get going. she's allergic to pests." he got up with somin, 'his girlfriend' and walked away.

as somin walked with johnny, she kicked the heel of the girls platform shoes, then watched her fall over. yeah, she was mean like that, but she had her reasons. the two of them laughed all the way until they got to the food court.

"anyways, how do you know kangjoon?" johnny asked, lining up for some mcdonald's because somin wanted a happy meal.

"i'll tell you later. i'm hungry." somin say johnny giving her that look that screamed 'i don't trust you.' so, she took his pinky and locked it with hers. "promise."