xvii

"tell her you don't love her."

the random female said, straddling johnny's lap as they shared a messy and sloppy kiss. johnny pulled away and frowned only to be pulled back in by the lustful girl. "what do you mean tell her i don't love her? who?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he pulled the girl closer to him by her waist.

"somin."

"somin loves me?"

"of course she does. haven't you seen her at school?"

"i don't go to your guys' school."

"right. well she's always talking to her stupid friends about how much she loves talking to and how she thinks she's falling for you."

"really?"

"you're not going to leave me though. right?"

"of course i won't. you're the only one i see."

——————————————————

you're probably wondering how they met right? it's quite simple actually.

right after johnny left somin's house, he went straight to the club. it was nearing night time, and that was when it got crowded. the perfect place to get his mind off of things was here. and what better way to get your mind off things than to have sex?

that's exactly what johnny did. he found a girl, but when she turned around it was the person he least expected to see.

it was her.

the girl he missed.

the one he longed for.

how could she just leave him then come back without telling him?

out of anger and lust, he dragged her back to his apartment and that's where all the provocative stuff happened, you know what i'm getting at.

of course, drunk sex was the best sex according to johnny. you have it, then the next morning they're gone. simple as that.

not in this case.

she was persistent on staying.

she was going to take him back.

and she was going to do it her own way.

she knew johnny the best, more than anyone he's ever known or met.

and she knows that he's the most vulnerable when he's drunk.

so, knowing that, she took it to her advantage.

oh love,

why are you so complicated?

[ short chapter, but the next ones should be longer and they will be full of emotion. ;)

- signed, disconnectedly. ]